Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,215 Posts
TheMushine said:
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: I wanted to see if there was any interest in anyone trading there Dodge Viper GTS for my 50th anniversary 2003 Corvette Z06 in Electron Blue with big $$$ invested. It comes with 19/20" Chrome Wheels, lowered, entire chromed/carbon fiber engine compartment, Heads/Cam/Headers etc.. Woudl like to trade straight up or trade plus a very small amount of cash for a dodge viper gts...I do not mind about the year..Just that it has low mileage and has to either be red with silver stripes or blue with white stripes...my e-mail is [email protected] I have plenty of pics on request also. ~Chris Massaro

Ad link: <a href="http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=334">click here to view ad</a>
You posted your ad in the wrong section. The section you posted in is for members with Vipers for sale only. Your ad needs to be in the section a few levels below where you can sell other cars besides a Viper. Please delete your ad and post it in the proper section. Welcome to the Alley buddy. And good luck with your sale. I'm also trying to sell my C5.

Thanks.

G

·
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: I wanted to see if there was any interest in anyone trading there Dodge Viper GTS for my 50th anniversary 2003 Corvette Z06 in Electron Blue with big $$$ invested. It comes with 19/20" Chrome Wheels, lowered, entire chromed/carbon fiber engine compartment, Heads/Cam/Headers etc.. Woudl like to trade straight up or trade plus a very small amount of cash for a dodge viper gts...I do not mind about the year..Just that it has low mileage and has to either be red with silver stripes or blue with white stripes...my e-mail is [email protected] I have plenty of pics on request also. ~Chris Massaro

Ad link: click here to view ad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.