Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: This is for a friend of mine in our local Viper Club:

2003 Viper SRT-10
Mileage - 1,976
Has both trunk and factory floor mats.
The only changes from stock configuration is the MGW short throw shifter and the K&N intake system.
The car is perfect, as it was when bought new from Woodhouse.....still smells new!!
The car has had NO recalls (valve issue,balancer bolt,cooling fan module, etc.) with the exception of the infamous headlamp flicker.
Never road raced, drag raced, or tracked this car, just drove it for pleasure only.
Basically, it is a new (almost) 2003 model. The car dyno'ed at a very respectable 452.9 RWHP and 495.0 RWTQ.
<span style="font-weight:bold">Price - $62,500 FIRM</span>

Ad link: click here to view ad

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, this one is a pretty good deal and a VERY nice car. I can vouch for it, having seen it in person. He is a farmer (literally) and just bought out another operation and has no time to play right now. Damn near tempted to buy it myself!

·
Registered
33,838 Posts
I straightened out the ad for you. Hope you approve. :D

Y2K5SRT said:
2003 Viper Stratamaro S2000
Mileage - 1,976 (I can't bear to drive it)
Has both trunk and factory barf bags
The only changes from stock configuration is the MGW short throw shifter and the K&N intake system.
The car is perfect, as it was when bought new from Woodhouse.....still smells new!!(I don't want to be seen in a Honda look-alike)
The car has had NO recalls (valve issue,balancer bolt,cooling fan module, etc.) with the exception of the infamous headlamp flicker.....YET
Never road raced, drag raced, or tracked this car, just drove it for pleasure only. (at night when no one could see)
Basically, it is a new (almost) 2003 model. The car dyno'ed at a very respectable 452.9 RWHP and 495.0 RWTQ. (other than that, not beat on) :thumb:

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aaron - I spoke with Ken and it sounded like it was a "go". Ken hasn't returned the calls of this owner, so the car is STILL available for anybody interested. It is a FLAWLESS car that only saw rain the one time he came to dyno it here in Kansas City (and then it was only a sprinkle). Pretty good deal indeed!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I will appologize on my father's behalf for the delayed response. We are extremely busy at work. I believe He spoke with the owner this evening just a couple of hours ago. Thanks, Aaron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.