Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Classified Ad has been posted to the Vipers For Sale section:

Description: 1999 Viper Silver GTS no stripes
I looked for a year before I found this silver GTS it is in perfect condition no rock chips or dings. I purchased the car with 4700 miles it now has 6148 I have all records the 998 recall has been done I have the orignal window sticker etc.
price is $52750 performance parts are optional the labor has been paid If you want them the price is-Jesel rockers $1200,T&T stainless 1 3/4 headers and cat back $2200.00 1/2 price other wise it will be put back to stock form when sold.
contact by phone 816-716-3017cell #

Ad link: click here to view ad

· Registered
24,402 Posts
last july i got mine from woodhouse in the same condition but with 9100 miles.

with a new set of 2000 wheels and tires, lowered seat installed by woodhouse and all warranty done to dateby tator for $47,700. but it had no mods at all.

but the silver GTS is a great car in my opinion

good luck

· Registered
1,293 Posts
I think the price is good. You're not going to find many Silver GTS's, and even less with low miles in perfect condition. You should get top dollar for that beast, just don't expect to sell any used $52K car in one week. Be patient. Just saw a 1998 GTS with 30K sell for $45,000, so I think your Viper is priced right.

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked for a long time for a nice silver car mine is perfect my buddie is on his way to az he just bought a 7000 mile blk gts for $51,000. Around the midwest the vipers hold the value good. If anybody is looking for a very nice silver gts I have one. I will be happy to work with you on the price a little. keep in mind the car has 6100 miles this is first add I have made so far.I plan on selling the car in stock form the performance parts can go to the next car or? no big deal either way.
I'm wanting a yellow gts under 10,000 miles as sooon as my car goes I'm thinking about going to a turbo set up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.