Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was wondering if you could email me some more pictures? It would be most appreciated. I am currently in the process of buying a Viper, I was looking at some 2002s, but yours looks very clean and very well priced... I asked on here for some guidance but 80% of the replies were by assholes... So yeah, if you could please email some pictures to me it would be awesome... [email protected]

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Toby said:
It's been repainted in the rear. The white stripes go though the little black areas in the lower part of rear bumper.
After all these years, Toby??? That is the right way for stripes on a 96. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
But.....I would have to wonder where the driving light covers are....and I'd be interested to hear about them there red calipers in front. /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
SupremeViper said:
Toby said:
It's been repainted in the rear. The white stripes go though the little black areas in the lower part of rear bumper.
After all these years, Toby??? That is the right way for stripes on a 96. /images/graemlins/smiles
ummm no

[image]http://img111.exs.cx/img111/7554/fbeb969c.jpg[/image]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.