Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Southern NH Newbie

Hi Mike,

About a month ago I put a deposit on a 95 with 30K in NY. Got it all lined up to purchase then got cold feet looking at the pictures. seems it had a lot of surface rust on the frame and I saw some overspray also. I wanted an origional with no issues. Well I cancelled and lost half of my deposit but, found a 2002 that was basically almost perfect with 17K. She will arrive this week!
When I started shopping I knew the 95 needed tires so I asked someone on this forum about some he was selling, then I changed my mind about the 95 and wasn't on this site for 3 weeks and people on the new column are calling me a Douchbag! I hope you get a warmer welcome. I just don't get it:mad:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, Im new here and live in souther NH. Any clubs or get togethers in this area?

I've had my Viper for a few years now. No luck finding any Viper get togethers without driving a couple of hundred miles.
I'm wintering in Florida and will head back to the lakes region in NH once the salt is off the roads up there.
If you find anything let me know.

·
Registered
23,105 Posts
then I changed my mind about the 95 and wasn't on this site for 3 weeks and people on the new column are calling me a Douchbag! I hope you get a warmer welcome. I just don't get it:mad:
YOU shouldnt have voted for obama then

·
Registered
4 Posts
You surely mean NOBAMA! The man is a self centered egotistical power hungry liberal Muslim bastard. but other than that just a total Tool! :cursin:

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
You surely mean NOBAMA! The man is a self centered egotistical power hungry liberal Muslim bastard. but other than that just a total Tool! :cursin:

Ok. Maybe this guy isn't all bad.

Even though he only benches 185 and likes Paxtons.

·
Banned
13,415 Posts
Hi Mike,

About a month ago I put a deposit on a 95 with 30K in NY. Got it all lined up to purchase then got cold feet looking at the pictures. seems it had a lot of surface rust on the frame and I saw some overspray also. I wanted an origional with no issues. Well I cancelled and lost half of my deposit but, found a 2002 that was basically almost perfect with 17K. She will arrive this week!
When I started shopping I knew the 95 needed tires so I asked someone on this forum about some he was selling, then I changed my mind about the 95 and wasn't on this site for 3 weeks and people on the new column are calling me a Douchbag! I hope you get a warmer welcome. I just don't get it:mad:
What the fuck did this have to do with meetups in NH?

·
Registered
4 Posts
All I was doing was introducing myself to Mike in NH. Me being in NH myself as another recent Viper owner and all you do is trash me? WTF! Is this a form of initiation? Well then carry on...

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
All I was doing was introducing myself to Mike in NH. Me being in NH myself as another recent Viper owner and all you do is trash me? WTF! Is this a form of initiation? Well then carry on...
Post some tit pics and we'll immediately consider you family.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Did you or did you not max out at 185 on bench?

·
Premium Member
9,931 Posts
Paging MarkO...

When I visit my folks in the summer time, we usually go to the giant car show they have a few times a month at Gillette stadium. Thats all I got for now.

·
Super Moderator
27,373 Posts
PM me. I'll answer it after my ban is up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts