Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some to host a video of a turbo kit we have been developing with the help of TNT (it will be available thru them). i have video and pics that i want to put on the forum. as for the kit it is very promising and requires very little cutting or mods to a car, results are impressive if any one is interested in hosting these videos for me please let me know ill send them to you.... as for a release date on the kit just call Roy or Hus at TNT and and talk to them about it

·
Premium Member
13,215 Posts
godzilla said:
i need some to host a video of a turbo kit we have been developing with the help of TNT (it will be available thru them). i have video and pics that i want to put on the forum. as for the kit it is very promising and requires very little cutting or mods to a car, results are impressive if any one is interested in hosting these videos for me please let me know ill send them to you.... as for a release date on the kit just call Roy or Hus at TNT and and talk to them about it
I know Roy. Who is Hus?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well Hus is the guys car they did the kit on it will be at the Dallas invite coming up i tried to upload a image of the car but it obviously didn't go thru the kit is awesome ill try again to put some pics on... again I'm new at this posting thing so forgive me ......TNT has been doin alot of working with the kit as well as the owner of the car who has worked with them before on some very fast nitrous cars. all the individuals are very knowledgeable( ill have to give credit to these guys(and me)they deserve it Hus, Roy, Chuck, Bob, and Joe) Roy and the group has had many years experience with turbo cars( a little known fact: Roy also worked on the gene deputy mustang famous for it anteater intake thats set the bar for outlaw mustang turbos in the 80's, so ne questions regarding the validity of the kit and its designers is mute) again if ther is ne questions just call Roy at the shop ask for ne of the guys mentioned

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Funny thing, someone called me asking if I would install and tune a VEC2 on a single turbo equipped car. The guy told me that TNT built the car. Well, I had to take a few days off and so I needed to call this guy. I somehow misplaced the guys name and number. So, I call Roy down at TNT. He proceeds to tell me he never heard of such and certainly never built anythig like that. I never heard from the guy again, maybe because I was gone and he either called and I didn't answer or he showed up and I wasn't here. Who knows. So, Roy says this system does not come from TNT, well, does it? Pics?

DW

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
like i said im new to posting and to the net thing ( i think the net is good for some things but mostly people talking crap....hopefully that will change) well if you want I'll send videos and pic to someone who WILL post them!!! so if you want just give me a email address that i CAN send them to then it will be done.... as for Roy saying that it didn't come from him thats BS ne one is welcome to call Roy or chuck at the shop and ask so guys who is willing to post them??

·
Registered
317 Posts
Because it runs the length of the car would that lend to the charge being cooler by the time it reaches the intake? Also, it seems like maybe you could put some cooling fins (read: heatsink) to the pipe and further decrease the temps. Then again, I could be completely wrong.

Mark
/images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
godzilla said:
like i said im new to posting and to the net thing ( i think the net is good for some things but mostly people talking crap....hopefully that will change) well if you want I'll send videos and pic to someone who WILL post them!!! so if you want just give me a email address that i CAN send them to then it will be done.... as for Roy saying that it didn't come from him thats BS ne one is welcome to call Roy or chuck at the shop and ask so guys who is willing to post them??
Send me pics only (I have no way to host the vids), I will post them. [email protected] As far as Roy's comments, I have known Roy a long time, was actually pretty good friends with him at one point (ask him where he got the bus WE took to the last VOI that had TNT logos plastered all down the sides). Maybe Roy just didn't want to let anything out, maybe he thought I had heard something and was digging for info. No matter, send me the pics and I will put them up. Were you the guy that called me?

DW

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in regards to turbo position its a split camp some people say close to the heads are better and some argue that exhaust gas energy Will be lost at a minimum due to velocity and density, in fact why wouldn't it generate enough heat at the turbo due to back pressure in the exhaust at the turbo exhaust inlet? it has nowhere to go......... we could go on and on I'm just here to let people know ther is a new product, and well if it works then i guess it works and remember one BIG turbo is better then 2 small (hell if a supra can spool a 88mm why cant a stroker viper spool a larger one)

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.