Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've just recently started looking for a 94/95 viper.I was wondering if there are any members down around the San Diego area that meet up. I'd like to check out some vipers get opinions etc. before I actually decide to buy one. Thanks,
Grant
P.S. I hope this is the right forum section for this..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Manny that car is incredible, I'd like to start out with a stocker tho. I'm actually right off Sycamore ave. in Vista maybe I could come check it out anyway. let me know if you guys are going out tonight I may be up for it, for a little while at least. 518-466-3413.
Grant

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Manny_C said:
I probably wont sell it to a forum guy, as I would never get what I want for it. TGo be honest, I love the car and its great for summer days. It draws more attention that my DLM car I noticed (must be the red vs the black... that and it being a convertible.)

I'd be happy to take you out for a spin in it one of these days.

Manny
Thats normally how it works with car forums. An Avg. Joe would be much more likely to give you a decent amount of money for the car when you tell him its 800hp. I'll definitely take you up on that offer for a ride, If your free this weekend feel free to give me a call, or whenever you are free. Look at the above post for my number.
Grant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.