Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Irredeemable
Joined
·
9,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this was news to me so I'm passing it on.
I found this on pickuptruck.com. I thought everyone
would like to know when pricing would be anounced and
the other surprise (V10 HEMI) in the article. Could
this engine be destined for the future GTS?!?


Dodge Ram Quad Cab SRT-10 To Debut in Chicago
By:Michael Levine Posted: 12-24-02 23:00
© 2002 PickupTruck.com

Page: [1]

The stakes keep going up in the high performance full size truck category.

As reported by Car-Truck.com earlier this week, look for Chrysler PVO to announce pricing for the 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 and to also introduce a Quad Cab version of the V10 powered performance truck at the 2003 Chicago Auto Show in mid-February.

Sources have told PUTC that a push button starter on the Ram SRT-10, similar to the Dodge Viper's, will bring this engine to life for owners and that the 8.1-liter V10 engine will be replaced in the next few years with a new V10 HEMI with power output expected in the 600+ hp range.

Also look for Ford SVT to introduce their first-ever SVT concept vehicle next month in Detroit at the North American International Auto Show. It will be a sneak peak at the next generation Lightning, based on the 2004 F-150, and rumor has power figures at around 450hp.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Anyone have any new pictures of this truck from any of the SEMA shows?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I was thinking! Do you plan on gettin one?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I was thinking! Do you plan on gettin one? <hr /></blockquote>

Wayyy out of my league Trey. I'd say it be more up your alley!! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I was thinking! Do you plan on gettin one? <hr /></blockquote>

Wayyy out of my league Trey. I'd say it be more up your alley!! :) <hr /></blockquote>

I like the H2. That's gonna be my staple truck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I was thinking! Do you plan on gettin one? <hr /></blockquote>

Wayyy out of my league Trey. I'd say it be more up your alley!! :) <hr /></blockquote>

I like the H2. That's gonna be my staple truck. <hr /></blockquote>

H2's are sweet Trey! How about the other car yet? You know the F one?
 

·
Irredeemable
Joined
·
9,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sold my Duramax 4X4. I will possibly looking for a replacement. In the meantime, I will tow with my Denali.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
getbit said:
I sold my Duramax 4X4. I will possibly looking for a replacement. In the meantime, I will tow with my Denali. <hr /></blockquote>

Dude I can't believe you sold the Duramax. All the memory's and everything just gone like that.... /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
getbit said:
Out with old, in with the new... <hr /></blockquote>

Will you buy another Duramax or was you unhappy with the performance of it? Hell the time I drove it in Houston it was not shabby at all!! :burn:
 

·
Irredeemable
Joined
·
9,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure what I'm going to do as I said above. I have lots of ideas depending on certain things
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
getbit said:
Not sure what I'm going to do as I said above. I have lots of ideas depending on certain things <hr /></blockquote>

You think you'll still have your 650R by the time Powerfest rolls around?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Jasonmiddletn said:
King GTS said:
Is anyone getting this truck? Jason? <hr /></blockquote>

I'd figure Jason will be the first one on his block with one of these beasts Trey!! /images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That's exactly what I was thinking! Do you plan on gettin one? <hr /></blockquote>

Wayyy out of my league Trey. I'd say it be more up your alley!! :) <hr /></blockquote>

I like the H2. That's gonna be my staple truck. <hr /></blockquote>

H2's are sweet Trey! How about the other car yet? You know the F one? <hr /></blockquote>

I should have some info on the H2 tomorrow. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,693 Posts
Good luck Trey. I know it will be the baddest "F" around H-town!! :bowdown:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,101 Posts
Jasonmiddletn said:
Good luck Trey. I know it will be the baddest "F" around H-town!! :bowdown: <hr /></blockquote>

That's what I've been dreading. Spending $20K - $30K on the system that'll go in it! And you know I'm gonna have to get tv's everywhere for the kids, and for me to play Ms. Pac Man. :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top