Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want front and rear Baer Eradispeed 2 piece Brake Rotors for my Viper. Looks like the upgrade is going to top $800.00. I think this is high for a poser mod and as always like everyone else I am looking for something for nothing. Does anyone know where I can get a set any less expensive? I think that they will look great behind a set of new 19" Purners. Thanks for the help in advance.
Chad

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on anybody. At least I got a bunch of smart ass comments over at the Morg.
C~

·
Premium Member
19,387 Posts
You did?! From who?! Just tell me, I'll take care of that smart ass!!!!!!

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Ok my reply

Can't tell where to get them cheaper but I can say this, $800 for 4 is about what I paid for 4 Brembo Monoblocks for my VR4. So I see $800 for 4 two pc. rotors as a deal. But that is just me.

Just start making calls to vendors and also put up a post about wanting to buy some, used or new. Both here and at the m.org. I see some guys pick some up like that as others step up to Stop Tech or whatever they choose.

Good luck....you will find some used if you can wait a little while

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Sexist
44,401 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
Come on anybody. At least I got a bunch of smart ass comments over at the Morg.
C~
96 R/T 10 said:
You did?! From who?! Just tell me, I'll take care of that smart ass!!!!!!
uuuhhh, ummmm, yeah, well...so you want a rotor upgrade? Great! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I had a set that I sold used to Snakebitten. You may just want to look for a used set. I think $800 for a new set sounds about right. Not cheap, but honestly if its a poswer mod just to make your new wheels look nicer, remember you can spend about $200 on just center caps for HRE's. Putting that into perspective, the eradispeed rotors arent too bad.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
The eradispeeds are better rotors (functionally) than what comes stock with the car, right?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
superbar said:
The eradispeeds are better rotors (functionally) than what comes stock with the car, right?
From what I have read the Eradispeeds are not better than stock if you are tracking your Viper..... I read (somewhere) that cracks develop running between the drilled holes?

Lance

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If I am not tracking the Eradispeeds I should not have that cracking problem should I?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
SNAKE HYDES said:
If I am not tracking the Eradispeeds I should not have that cracking problem should I?

you will not and unless you are tracking hard and long then you should be fine as well.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
This will enhance your posing status -

[image]http://www.navo.com/Rooter/rrlogo.gif[/image]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts