Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sundiego, was thinking of a cam for now to make it sound awesome and maybe headers and an paxton later on. What's your story? You a tuner or know where I can go?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello all

Hello everyone. Been a long time lurker on several of the viper boards and have had a gen3 for a while. Looking forward to next month when it's storage time again to do some more upgrades and have tons of questions. This seems to be the board to post on (since I don't have a gen5 with a grenaded engine to talk about)!

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello everyone. Been a long time lurker on several of the viper boards and have had a gen3 for a while. Looking forward to next month when it's storage time again to do some more upgrades and have tons of questions. This seems to be the board to post on (since I don't have a gen5 with a grenaded engine to talk about)!
Thinly veiled shot at the VOA gen 5 boards.

Here's what I learned about at the alley.

1. Red GTS's are fastest with stickers and possibly shattered home made splitters
2. The guy with the big fat orange cat has a viper in a million pieces.
3. John Galt posts some exceptional photos which usually get threads moved to AG and are NSFW
4. Plumcrazy hates spiders
5. Ubengineering has expertise on door removal
6. I have not personally seen a Stryker Red car, but I have it on good authority from multiple sources that those cars are simply maroon.
7. Obamaphones are not popular

·
DEETOO
1,629 Posts
I think the only thing missed was a certain someone's tinfoil fettish.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey dudes new member and new to the Viper owners club!.. I purchased a 2003 SRT-10 with the ACR wings on her and she's beautiful... I've wanted a Viper since inception and it hasn't even remotely disappointed. The engine has been built and blueprinted all forged and tuned by Scott at Roe Racing. Cheers all...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ahoy. Joined up to get the scoop on Vipers. Planning my purchase.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lovin this life! Names pete from toronto and i just became the new owner of this triple black srt 10 Viper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone, I just signed up, I am a big sufferer of cars and speed, the viper has always fascinated and intrigued me, I joined the forum to find out more. Thanks and greetings to all 😁😉

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,719 Posts
Hello everyone, I just signed up, I am a big sufferer of cars and speed, the viper has always fascinated and intrigued me, I joined the forum to find out more. Thanks and greetings to all 😁😉
Welcome to hell.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts