Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
The VCA forum is awaiting your arrival..
And, there are actually VA folks on the doom thread who suggest that this site would be suitable to host the replacement of the VCA !!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. Just joined and I am on the hunt for a Gen 2 or 3 coupe. I have literally seen no Vipers in Tucson where I live over the last two years so I am uncertain if anyone in this city owns one. If not, I guess I will be the first. Besides this site, are there any suggestions for good Viper listings?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Hello. Just joined and I am on the hunt for a Gen 2 or 3 coupe. I have literally seen no Vipers in Tucson where I live over the last two years so I am uncertain if anyone in this city owns one. If not, I guess I will be the first. Besides this site, are there any suggestions for good Viper listings?
I suggest that you register at the VOA forum. http://driveviper.com/forums/ That is the sponsored forum of the National Viper club which the Arizona Viper Club is affiliated with. VOA has recently been formed, so no appreciable classified listings there yet. Cars.com, Autotrader, and Craigslist are your best bet if looking for something locally. There are Vipers here in AZ (esp. Phoenix area); but, I'd say that we do not have a very active social group; but there definitely are social events. I really wouldn't know since I have not participated except for 2 or 3 Viper Days type track events over the years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys my name is Aaron and I have wanted to buy a Viper since I was 10 years old or so and that was 20 years ago. Anyways, I got the green light from the wife to buy one on my 33rd birthday (year and a half to go). So I have to live through my kids and I bought them one for Christmas. I do have a 1966 Dodge Charger that has been in my family since new. This car is what started my love for Mopar.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I have to live through my kids and I bought them one for Christmas.
Too cool !!! FYI, it looks like you have run flats on there. We always suggest to new owners to replace
them with a good set of non-run flats for better handling. Perhaps you can wait until you upgrade the horsepower though. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner in NC, Raleigh/Durham, and Franklinton. Just purchased an 03 convertible SRT-10 with 14k miles. Also have a 01 Prowler in the family.

Planning on attending cars and coffee this saturday in Brier Creek.

Adam

·
Registered
6 Posts
New here...looking to pay off the Vette and get on the search for a Gen III vert this year. Joining to learn all I can.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Noob here, new to Gen III vipers which is what I'm buying *hopefully* next weekend... Currently own a '14 ZL1.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Newbie alert

Hi! new member here. I own a Dodge Viper SRT 10 2009. I am planning upgrade some parts on my ride especially in the exhaust and suspension. Hope you guys can help and give suggestions. Thanks!

·
Registered
31,583 Posts
Welcome. We are full of great advise on how to spend your money on your car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Semi new to the site, not to Vipers. I actually became a member in 2012, when I was trying to decide to either purchase another Gen3 or 4, or wait for the new ones to come out. My first impression of the people here wasn't a good one due to the responses I got asking for suggestions, so I stayed away. I'm back now, figured I'd give it another try. So far my dealings with the people here have been much better.

Alittle about myself... I've owned 2 Vipers, a blue 2006 that my ex destroyed about a year after purchasing it, and my current red one that replaced it. I use to work under Gary Johnson in the Viper Racing Division of SRT until 2007 when our budget was basically taken away and given to Dodge Motorsports (Nascar side of things). I worked closely with people like Samuel Hubinet, Tommy Archer, Bob Woodhouse, Brian (SRT4), and Scotty & Cindy, to help Market the Comp Coupe and SRT brand to the SCCA crowd and general public. I currently have owned my speed shop in Tampa Fl (moved from Sanford FL) since I left DCX and focus on SCT tuning, Building custom Aero packages (Splitters, Diffusers, etc), and complete builds for either show or racing. I've met a lot of really cool and interesting Viper owners. They tend to be much more about actually driving and racing their cars than typical Vet or CTS-V owners (I'm not a Chevy fan). I'm basically here just to meet other people who enjoy and have a passion about these amazing cars. Anyways, I apologize for how long that was. I just wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to meeting all of you!

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Owner ---08 Viper Conv

hey guys,
Glad to be here. Long time Porsche owner and instructor. Sold my cayman S and decided it was time to try another car...........chose a Viper. Found an 08 in New York with 810 original miles.
I live in the Tampa area and looking for other owners.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, I just posted about meeting Viper owners in Tampa..........and there you are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought my first viper last Feb in Huston. It's a 2003 SRT 10 in red. Got some white stripes on the vert - a look I have not seen on other vipers. Moved to Colorado now and does not look like there are Viper tuners up here around the Colorado Springs area. Anyone here in Colorado?

Attachments

41 - 60 of 74 Posts