Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's generally no smack allowed in this section. We try and keep all that in Anything Goes. That's not to say you can't talk a little crap here. But we watch it very closely and not much will be tolerated.

·
living the dream
3,075 Posts
Gen 2 Vipers are bad-ass cars.
Joel, other avatar was way better.
Gen 2 Vipers look great.
BGM- did you have go there?
Gen 2 Vipers are fast & fun.

*No smack was harmed during this post*

·
Registered
11,954 Posts
My heiney hurts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys... Been a member for a while but seldom post. I have expanded my Viper collection to two (97 GTS and an 08 Coupe) now and may keep one at both my places of residence (Austin TX and Reston VA). Never hurts to have a Viper where ever I am! hahaah *wish I could afford to do that for real.

Dont post alot as the board tends to be a flame fest... but wanted to intro anyways. I bought my 08 coupe from a board member and am looking forward to seeing the differences between my GTS and the Gen IV...

GTS is in the shop getting crank redone... Balancer spun off and grooved the crank. God... I love Vipers but they are money pits!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello. My name is Yasir and I live in Los Angeles. I did search for Viper forums and this website came up. I look forward to knowing you all. If any body in my area let me know so we can go drive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's generally no smack allowed in this section. We try and keep all that in Anything Goes. That's not to say you can't talk a little crap here. But we watch it very closely and not much will be tolerated.
Are you really Kobe? Maybe we can go driving one day.

·
Premium Member
19,200 Posts
Yasir, you should probably build an IED and try it out on yourself to see how it functions.............

·
Registered
13 Posts
Howdy

New member checking in. I just purchased a 2009 Viper (should be here in about a week). I look forward to learning more about the cars and hopefully meeting some of y'all. I'm in the Houston area, so give me a shout if you're local!

Cheers and safe driving,

-Kevin-

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Michael and I live in Houston, TX. I just picked up my first viper. It's a fully modded, blown 06 VOI9 coupe (78/100). I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and meeting some of you in the near future!

Michael

1 - 20 of 74 Posts