Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board but have been following vipers for years. Really wish I would have jumped on an ACR E in 2019😫.

Unfortunately still recovering from a divorce it just really wasnt in the cards. FFW to today. Ive got a 22’ GT500. Love the car BUT I just cant see ripping it all apart to still be a decent ways behind an NTH/Calvo car. So im seriously on the hunt/waiting to see what happens with the market. I know its not popular but it does appear the viper market is starting to readjust. Without causing a whole crap storm with my first post ill leave it at that lol.

Im planning on doing a big NTH build. Id love to be able to do an ACR but at the current values its an easy $80-$100k more and like some of the other guys have said “dont feel as bad chopping up a GTS” compared to an ACR.

Does the classifieds open up after so many posts ? Assuming you can post cars here?

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Glad to see someone new. Welcome.

Divorce recovery? No such animal. You just endure the losses & move forward. Sounds like back on your feet so great for you!

Reactions: H8WNTR

·
Registered
172 Posts
For a turbo car I would definitely start with gt or gts. Why would you want to slow yourself down with ACR? On the other hand, as for na track car ACR is the way to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For a turbo car I would definitely start with gt or gts. Why would you want to slow yourself down with ACR? On the other hand, as for na track car ACR is the way to go.
After talking to NTH , at the 2500hp level, its noticeable not having the down force keeping you planted. Makes sense for any car at that level….

1 - 11 of 11 Posts