Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New member here, and about to be a proud owner of an 04 SRT10. Luckily I have a choice of 3 colors.....RED, BLack and Silver. However I am leaning towards Black or Silver.

I'll be surfing this forum for HP and Suspension solutions, and wheel/tire choices. If I do go with silver, I am thinking black or gunmetal wheels like this...(WHat wheels are these btw)

[image]http://www.dodge-vipers.com/originals/carbonconcept/pictures/carbonconcept3.jpg[/image]

So, I kindly ask for any pictures of custom SRT 10's or any link to existing threads.

Thanks,
Shank

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Re: 0 - Mods in............

Nice choice. You will be pleasantly surprised. I really dont think the suspension could be better. It is still enough to be very aggressiveand damn near eliminate body roll and yet it still manages to be able to ride on the street with out knocking out your fillings.

If I were you, I would opt for the black. I personally ahve a silver, and am not too enthused about it. A PITA to keep clean and it seems to "wash out" in pictures.

Have fun and good luck!

·
Registered
502 Posts
/images/graemlins/jerry :eatpop: :newbie:

im just getting a good seat for the flame show /images/graemlins/smiles

Anthony

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Mike from Fl said:
What are your political leanings,Shank? /images/graemlins/squint

Obviously a Liberal candyass...much like yourself...Yo Skank...Mike is our resident "old guy"...Don't get too close, he drools alot...

WTF is "Hola" anyway..Ebonics??? Congrats on being the third black guy to grace our little forum, and your future S2000 purchase.

Welcome to Viper Alley... :fist:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
ShankSRT said:
WHat wheels are these btw)

[image]http://www.dodge-vipers.com/originals/carbonconcept/pictures/carbonconcept3.jpg[/image]
They're the Mopar Performance lightweight SRT-10 wheels. The car is the SRT-10 Carbon Edition that was at SEMA last year (Where that pic was taken).

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
HOLA?

that would be spanish for waaaazzzuup. entiendo? :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.