Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all. I joined the site in the search of finding a set of bare Gen III heads and I think I have a deal in place with Mike. At any rate, I thought I'd say hi even though I may never post much on this site. About me, I'm an Army officer, currently serving in Afghanistan but soon to return home. My baby is a 2005 quad cab Ram SRT-10 which currently is mostly stock except for Roe SCT tune, CAI, and and some exhaust work. Bone stock it made 403/436 and ran 13.8. Numbers are low because of the auto tranny in the QC 10's. The regular cabs typically make about 20-30hp and tq more. Anyways, once I secure the heads, they will be off to JMB Performance in Missouri. I'm sure some of you Viper guys know Justin and his work. For those who don't, he built the highest hp and fastet SRT-10 Ram in the world with over 1300hp and it runs 8's. Heads and eventually my truck are going to him for P&P, custom grind cam, valvetrain upgrades, tuning, and some powdercoating on intake mani and valve covers and some other areas.

-Jason

Reactions: dave6666

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome, thanks for your continued service. Did six yrs in the Army and got out. Not a lot of SRT 10 Ram discussions on this site, but there are a few guys that run Justin's intake boxes/catch cans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I knew there wouldn't be much love on this site for the trucks but then again I was after something specific. Thank you as well for your service.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have a SRT10 its my wife's daily. Awesome trucks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a SRT10 its my wife's daily. Awesome trucks.
Yeah I daily mine as well. Done a number of road trips, including from Tampa to Missouri and back while hauling around 600+ pounds of household goods. It held up very well and nothing like cruising at 80mph like it's nothing and hauling stuff lol.

I've seen you posting around on VTCOA. Keep on posting man

·
Registered
31 Posts
SRT10 trucks are sick. If only they would come out with a new one. they dropped the ball with the ram r/t. i had mine for 6 months and was disappointed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts