Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the area. Looking for a clean/stockish Gen II GTS nearby. Just seeing who's nearby and to see who is a good technician for these cars in the area. I haven't seen one Viper yet since I moved up here in Aug 2015. I know there has to be a handful.

There also seems to be multiple forums where people hang out.

viperalley
viper owners club (have to pay?)
viperclub

Any others I ought to know about?

I subscribed to a Facebook page for Pac NW related Viper stuff. I'll see what's in there as well. Cheers.

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
We have tits here..

Us>>>>them.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey guys, new to the area. Looking for a clean/stockish Gen II GTS nearby. Just seeing who's nearby and to see who is a good technician for these cars in the area. I haven't seen one Viper yet since I moved up here in Aug 2015. I know there has to be a handful.

There also seems to be multiple forums where people hang out.

viperalley
viper owners club (have to pay?)
viperclub

Any others I ought to know about?

I subscribed to a Facebook page for Pac NW related Viper stuff. I'll see what's in there as well. Cheers.
Not many viper guys up in the PNW. There is a local club...it's based on the regional VOA (driveviper) forum. They have a mailing list, local autoX, and gathering events.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You guys have a small but decent sized club up there through the VOA. It's worth joining -- they're pretty laid back guys.

I'm down in Portland but I drive up to Shelton near Olympia once a month during the summer to attend their great autocross events. Fun and nearly zero risk to the car as they do it on a runway (nothing to run into if you screw up).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.