Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We knew that getting back to the drawing board was the only approach when we set ourselves to design the strongest 2nd generation (1996-2002) Dodge Viper motor mounts on the planet. By completely eliminating OEM style mounts and factory aluminum brackets, we were able to deliver extremely strong and bullet proof solution that can handle big horsepower applications. Geninue Energy Suspension polyurethane 80-85 durometer bushings utilized in our mounts eliminates driveline slop, making gear changes very direct while maintaining vehicles vibration free operation. Dom's Motorsports motor mounts are precision CNC lazer cut using 0.250" steel, utilizing fully welded construction, are zink yellow chromate plated for corrosion protection, and are supplied with high quality grade 8 hardware. From street to autocross, drag to high output standing mile racing applications, look no further when it comes down to your next set of motor mounts for your gen 2 Viper!!!

Starting to ship next week!!! $550, postage included. PM or email me to order yours today!!!

[email protected]

*** Notes ***

Due to lack of gen 1 test car these mounts have not been fitted on 92-95 Vipers as of yet. Even though it is very likely they will work, we do not advertise these motor mounts as gen 1 product as of yet. Fitment will be confirmed shortly!

·
Premium Member
19,392 Posts
Is that a rubber bushing or Urethane?

·
Registered
253 Posts
How do you think these will hold up to the heat of a turbo car? I go through poly mounts fairly often due to melting them.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you think these will hold up to the heat of a turbo car? I go through poly mounts fairly often due to melting them.
So far they held up great on a setup utilizing factory manifolds and footwell mounted t3s and a stock car for about 1k miles we tested them (hard miles on drag radials). Great thing about these mounts is that if one goes through a set of bushings they are very easy to replace. Support the motor, take the side plates off, and you can press the bushings out with the mount still mounted to the chassis. Bushings can be pressed out with very basic hand tools, no need for press. Mounts and bushings carry 1 year warranty, no questions asked.

As a side benefit for those going custom twin setups, these mounts are physically smaller than OEM units on the manifold side of things and free up little bit of space.for routing your exhaust work, oil lines, ect.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Skip to 7:19 instead, better eye candy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I knew that will become the highlight of this topic 😆

·
Sexist
44,408 Posts
Those mounts look great but are you sure they don't raise the engine a bit more than stockers?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Humm...

Wonder how much one could lower the engine before causing problems. Thinking The headers may hit first my MM were tight with stock.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First batch will be ready to ship by the end of next week. Hit me up if you want a set.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Humm...

Wonder how much one could lower the engine before causing problems. Thinking The headers may hit first my MM were tight with stock.
I wouldn't want to mess with motor height without doing the same with the transmission. Without lowering transmission you would start messing with driveshaft angles and such. I see the benefit of it though for turbo guys building gravity drain setups. Making custom lowering plates wouldnt be a problem from my end.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Batch ready to ship. $550 to your door. Shoot me a PM to place your order.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts