Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke with Gerald at RSI and he updated me on My Twin TUrbo car!

They took it back after Topeka, Kansas to replace the bum clutch and go over everything again to make sure all is well, and sure enough it is all good!

Well the best thing after working on the TUning some more we picked up some serios XXXX let's just say that In ohio this car should be dialed in Just fine!!!!

I am Overwhelmed by the customer service I have recieved from RSI, If your in the Market for a Twin Turbo you owe it yourself to contact www.racingsolutionsinc.com

If your in Ohio for the V-10 Nationals I will gladly give you a ride in Both My world Record superCharged car and the Twin Turbo for a real life comparison of the two products.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,847 Posts
Dr Roof said:
If your in Ohio for the V-10 Nationals I will gladly give you a ride in Both My world Record superCharged car and the Twin Turbo for a real life comparison of the two products.
Sign me up for two rides! /images/graemlins/smiles
 

· Viper Love
Joined
·
550 Posts
jkracer said:
David
I want a ride


Like I have said RSI knows Vipers


Rohn
Rohn i need a ride too /images/graemlins/toothy so since you gona be at the passenger seat i wont mind getn in the trunk lol :rofl:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ATEAV8 said:
God, please don't let me see that TT. My wife would KILL me. Good luck Doc.


I wonder if it was that Bumble bee I saw in clear lake 1 1/2 wks ago??

Andy

Andy the car is in Houston now stop by RSI and Take a Ride! LOL

You need to bring your DLM Monster out to play at the V-10 Nationals now that you have it. It is alot of fun!!

Great people, Great Racing excitement!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,097 Posts
MbnViper said:
jkracer said:
David
I want a ride


Like I have said RSI knows Vipers


Rohn
Rohn i need a ride too /images/graemlins/toothy so since you gona be at the passenger seat i wont mind getn in the trunk lol :rofl:
MbnViper
maybe Roof will make a call to RSI and let us take the monster TT for a drive/ride. I got an idea, I will call RSI, tell them that I am Roof and it is ok to let Rohn and MbnViper use the car for the night, might work. lol

rohn
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jkracer said:
MbnViper said:
jkracer said:
David
I want a ride


Like I have said RSI knows Vipers


Rohn
Rohn i need a ride too /images/graemlins/toothy so since you gona be at the passenger seat i wont mind getn in the trunk lol :rofl:
MbnViper
maybe Roof will make a call to RSI and let us take the monster TT for a drive/ride. I got an idea, I will call RSI, tell them that I am Roof and it is ok to let Rohn and MbnViper use the car for the night, might work. lol

rohn

Rohn

you can take it anytime you like!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,599 Posts
Congratulations David! Glad everything is going good for you. You deserve it....and probably much more for putting on this racing series. A class act in every way. :thumb:

I might make it down to the race to watch, I'm viperless right now and still looking for that perfect one that I want. But if time permits I'd love to come down and watch your cars run.

And you have a PM.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top