Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
those are nice. The shit they had on the coupe concept at detroit looks like the shit they stuff on rental cars.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Gotta say Nathan , I am not real fond of these rims either. I like the polished 5 spoke on the Blue/White Coupe alot better. I do like the idea that DC is looking into a couple of variations on rim design, because this may mean that in the future we could order a design to our liking. Who knows, it may just be wishful thinking on my part.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Bill Pemberton said:
Gotta say Nathan , I am not real fond of these rims either. I like the polished 5 spoke on the Blue/White Coupe alot better. I do like the idea that DC is looking into a couple of variations on rim design, because this may mean that in the future we could order a design to our liking. Who knows, it may just be wishful thinking on my part.
Gee who woulda thought that being able to personalize your car from the factory could lead to increased sales.

Product planning for the viper SUCKS SERIOUS ASS. Like seriously do they spend 1 wednesday a year deciding what's going to be "new"?

"Hmm for 04 lets toss on red calipers, mopar trunck mat and call it a day. Good work boys"
:ugh:

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
Nah, that's OK. One I like pussy, not pussies, and two, he seems to have been going after me recently. Kinda like my own personal troll.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Pitt Formula Racer said:
Nah, that's OK. One I like pussy, not pussies, and two, he seems to have been going after me recently. Kinda like my own personal troll.
Yeah you totally own me :jackoff:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah.... I pretty much hate those rims. I hope they are not the ones...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.