Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new ACR viper that Road and track was talking about looks awesome.Its almost all carbon fiber and with a good driver,it can hit high 10's >awesome eh.this viper will kill any stock exotic Now thats viper power.Its at 625 hp stock Yes stock well tell me what your thoughts are on this awesome machine.And the only other car that can stand up to this awesome viper is the Great Ferarri Enzo. See ya

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Viper_Venom said:
The new ACR viper that Road and track was talking about looks awesome.Its almost all carbon fiber and with a good driver,it can hit high 10's >awesome eh.this viper will kill any stock exotic Now thats viper power.Its at 625 hp stock Yes stock well tell me what your thoughts are on this awesome machine.And the only other car that can stand up to this awesome viper is the Great Ferarri Enzo. See ya
Where is this article? Link?

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Dude, I'm posting a banning poll if you don't provide links or scans of said article. You can't thow a carrot out there like that and then just leave us hanging. MORE INFO.!

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Matt said:
Dude, I'm posting a banning poll if you don't provide links or scans of said article. You can't thow a carrot out there like that and then just leave us hanging. MORE INFO.!
:stupid: I checked roadandtrack.com and found nothing......why such blesphemy???? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
723 Posts
They were probably talking about the carbon car. You had me excited like the corvette boys about the new zo6.They think it's going to run tens from the factory, of course on slicks they say. /images/graemlins/nono

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was in last months Road and Track Magazine.It was a little blerb about the future cars.Im not lieing.It has a tuned suspention and carbon fiber roof and hood,trunk,splitter,and awesome wheelsand much more.all i know it was last months issue.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Viper Venom - from your avatar, it looks like you're doing an AWD burn-out!! Very nice!! /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Sounds like the Carbon Edition Viper that was at SEMA this year. I didn't think it was going into production.

Pics:

[image]http://www.fast-autos.net/features/03sema/20.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
More pics at the bottom here.

Sidenote; if memory serves me correctly, those rims are going into production as the Mopar Performance lightweight Viper rims.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Lucifer said:
Sounds like the Carbon Edition Viper that was at SEMA this year. I didn't think it was going into production.

Pics:

[image]http://www.fast-autos.net/features/03sema/20.jpg[/image]

Yeah, that's just a tease. I already knew about that one and when you get down to it, that car is still just an SRT.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It reminds me of that C4 Corvette "Snake-Skinner" concept that Chevrolet engineers were testing out. It was roughly 100 lbs. lighter than a regular 'Vette and they massaged the engine a bit to give it more power, but it was merely an engineering excercise for the Corvette team.

The funny part was when two kids stole the car out of a motel parking lot east of Toronto and led the cops on a high-speed chase with it. They recovered the car with minimal damage, but those kids literally didn't know what they were getting into!

·
Registered
670 Posts
lousy link you put there, I was the 5 millionth person to enter the website and the link froze on my prize /images/graemlins/sad

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you look closely at the plaque in front of the SEMA "Carbon" Viper concept car and it says "ACR".
[image]http://www.fast-autos.net/dodge/srt10acr7.jpg[/image]
PVO said that the components on this car could make it onto future Vipers if they are recieved well.

625HP/650TQ and 3250lbs is a recipe for some kick-ass performance, SRT-Coupe or not.

-Dean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts