Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen this car running around my town a few times and i finally got some pics of this.........thing.
i am sorry the picture quality sucks, all i had at the time was my I-phone.
notice the headers off of a 4banger bolted to his fender.
the fake blower housing bolted to his hood has a RAM truck stickers on it.
on his deck lid in the rear it has a SWAT and K-9 decals too. there is WAY more shit on the car, but i couldnt get to it in time to walk around it to take some more pictures. enjoy.......

Attachments

·
Registered
7,105 Posts
That is just so wrong in countless ways!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Ah, fuck it.
I bought it . . . at least a little, until I saw the photo enlarged.
OMFG ?

That's why fat chicks still get laid . . . . Some guys just have NO fuckin taste !

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
All that baby needs is a set of BBQ pit legs and wheels to mount on the back as wheelie bars! LMAO that he thought you were impressed!:D

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I like it............

BAHAHAHAHAHA IM SORRY ... That guys is what happens if you give a 13 year old money to customize a car. what a duche

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
speechless. In disbelief

·
Mercenary Mechanic
4,783 Posts
The 9th month of 2012 will herald a MASSIVE baby boom unlike the likes seen before.

Broad banging on the night of December 31 2011 will be on such an epic scale it will actually be picked up as seismic activity, further fanning the doomsday flames.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The 9th month of 2012 will herald a MASSIVE baby boom unlike the likes seen before.

Broad banging on the night of December 31 2011 will be on such an epic scale it will actually be picked up as seismic activity, further fanning the doomsday flames.
lets just hope the guy driving this car is sterile!!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
are those honda civic headers? nice! all his homies probably be diggin it up in the hood dizzle!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
ABC Caption: "Obama seen driving his new Presidential 'whip' around town"

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Holy shit we have to ban the JC Whitney catalog.
-JC Whitney is usually the crapfastic catalog for the whiteys.
-Lund is the craptastic catalog for the Meskins
-I am not sure what the craptastic catalog is for the blacks....where do you find the chrome fender grilles..that would be a good start

1 - 20 of 33 Posts