Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked a little, but can't find a decent pic of the entire system. Does anyone have a good pic of this system

Thanx

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx Mike. I wasn't sure what kind of resonators/mufflers Borla used in the side sill area.

Also couldn't remember if they used the "X" pipe design in the rear muffler.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ps - do you think it would be safe to say that this system or any system would be quieter than my current muffler delete.

Right now I have the stock resonators in the side sills and a muffler delete out back. Just wondering if the volume would be close to equal, more or less??? I didn't think the side resonators would make the volume go up, but it would be more related to the muffler and of course having cats vs. no cats.

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
J DAWG said:
ps - do you think it would be safe to say that this system or any system would be quieter than my current muffler delete.

Right now I have the stock resonators in the side sills and a muffler delete out back. Just wondering if the volume would be close to equal, more or less??? I didn't think the side resonators would make the volume go up, but it would be more related to the muffler and of course having cats vs. no cats.
:rofl: :rofl:
Why would yo want it quiet?! Ask Chad about how my sounds, I love it and it's loud, but only really loud at wide open throttle. I have no cats and Dynomax Ultraflows.

I would guess if you kept the cats and used this system it would not so much be louder, but better sounding. Different. Never know until you try. You have the same problem as I, not enough Vipers around to get a good idea on how each system sounds.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe I will get a chance to see your car soon. The main thing I want to do is get rid of the 2.5 tubing and get some 3 inch mandrel bent under her.

ps - u coming to Bowling Green?

·
Premium Member
19,281 Posts
I am planning on it, got to get the railer in shape and find me a truck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.