Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Gotta love it when you can download video 10X faster than you can watch it /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
337 Posts
Bad ass movie and car Manny - props man!! BTW - the narrator kept saying it was close. It was not close.. the Viper crushed the bikes (too many tequilas maybe???)

/images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/jerry

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I had fun doing the video. By the looks of how the chase bike (same bike each time) starts catching me later in the races, I believe my cats melted and clogged my exhaust sometime during the 3rd race. After that race, the chase bike starts to actually catch up and nearly pass me.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
GoddFadda said:
Bad ass movie and car Manny - props man!! BTW - the narrator kept saying it was close. It was not close.. the Viper crushed the bikes (too many tequilas maybe???)

/images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/jerry /images/graemlins/jerry

HIs car did crush the bikes. The narrator owns a Busa so go figure. He knew thousands of bike riders would be watching.. haha...

When a car passes a car like that in a race, it's usually handle by saying "running away". LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.