Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Thrill is gone, I recently bought a 02 ACR and loved the car from the moment I bought it.

I have now put a fews miles on and I am no longer afraid of this car. Having researched the great equipment from ROE I found it is not quite what I am looking for.

I have recently started to check out Twin Turbo set ups and wondered if anyone could stare me in the right direction? I am hoping to make in the 900 to 1,000 RwHP range.

Thanks for reading this painfully long post...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Dr Roof said:
If you are looking for Twin Turbo set ups there are several Tuners out there to choose from:

www.hennesseyperformance.com

www.Heffnersperformance.com

www.racingsolutionsinc.com

SVS

all of these Tuners make a great product. do your research and speak with all of them and make a decesion based on your comfort Zone and Time schedule and so on.
Hey David, you forgot about the Castellano Twin Turbo that will be up and running very shortly! /images/graemlins/smiles My car will be shooting for the 1000+ RWHP range.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,169 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
Dr Roof said:
If you are looking for Twin Turbo set ups there are several Tuners out there to choose from:

www.hennesseyperformance.com

www.Heffnersperformance.com

www.racingsolutionsinc.com

SVS

all of these Tuners make a great product. do your research and speak with all of them and make a decesion based on your comfort Zone and Time schedule and so on.
Hey David, you forgot about the Castellano Twin Turbo that will be up and running very shortly! /images/graemlins/smiles My car will be shooting for the 1000+ RWHP range.

Paolo

I did not realize that you are now an officail Viper Tuner. send me a link to your website with all the info and I will post a link.

I figured you would want to do some testing for a while and make sure you have it dialed in properly before you went public.

keep us updated. wish you could have made the pump gas drags.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,474 Posts
Dr Roof said:
Paolo Castellano said:
Dr Roof said:
If you are looking for Twin Turbo set ups there are several Tuners out there to choose from:

www.hennesseyperformance.com

www.Heffnersperformance.com

www.racingsolutionsinc.com

SVS

all of these Tuners make a great product. do your research and speak with all of them and make a decesion based on your comfort Zone and Time schedule and so on.
Hey David, you forgot about the Castellano Twin Turbo that will be up and running very shortly! /images/graemlins/smiles My car will be shooting for the 1000+ RWHP range.

Paolo

I did not realize that you are now an officail Viper Tuner. send me a link to your website with all the info and I will post a link.

I figured you would want to do some testing for a while and make sure you have it dialed in properly before you went public.

keep us updated. wish you could have made the pump gas drags.
David, I wish I could have made the Pump Gas Drags as well! My car was unfortunately not ready yet. I have been working day and night to complete the project. It is coming along very well.

I do not know about being an official Viper tuner, but I definitely have my sights on making a high quality, high power/torque reliable package that is streetable to the nth degree.

I do not have a website as of yet but will concentrate on that once the car is up and running. All I was asking for was to be considered as a possible option for building a turbo system for anybody interested. My headers will allow me to do anything from a bare bones, piggyback ECU single turbo to the AEM run "Enzo, who's your fucking daddy big Twin Turbo Turborossa" package. My dual wide band, multiple EGT readings, testing will be datalogged available for all to see. As you have seen so far, I will TEST the limits of any system. Thanks for your response and I will keep you posted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,999 Posts
Paolo Castellano said:
Dr Roof said:
Paolo Castellano said:
Dr Roof said:
If you are looking for Twin Turbo set ups there are several Tuners out there to choose from:

www.hennesseyperformance.com

www.Heffnersperformance.com

www.racingsolutionsinc.com

SVS

all of these Tuners make a great product. do your research and speak with all of them and make a decesion based on your comfort Zone and Time schedule and so on.
Hey David, you forgot about the Castellano Twin Turbo that will be up and running very shortly! /images/graemlins/smiles My car will be shooting for the 1000+ RWHP range.

Paolo

I did not realize that you are now an officail Viper Tuner. send me a link to your website with all the info and I will post a link.

I figured you would want to do some testing for a while and make sure you have it dialed in properly before you went public.

keep us updated. wish you could have made the pump gas drags.
David, I wish I could have made the Pump Gas Drags as well! My car was unfortunately not ready yet. I have been working day and night to complete the project. It is coming along very well.

I do not know about being an official Viper tuner, but I definitely have my sights on making a high quality, high power/torque reliable package that is streetable to the nth degree.

I do not have a website as of yet but will concentrate on that once the car is up and running. All I was asking for was to be considered as a possible option for building a turbo system for anybody interested. My headers will allow me to do anything from a bare bones, piggyback ECU single turbo to the AEM run "Enzo, who's your fucking daddy big Twin Turbo Turborossa" package. My dual wide band, multiple EGT readings, testing will be datalogged available for all to see. As you have seen so far, I will TEST the limits of any system. Thanks for your response and I will keep you posted.
im excited for you buddy. good luck with everything, and give us updates!!!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top