Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around Akron Oh got a set of DRs mounted you can lend or rent for Sept 18.

I can't run my MT bias tires in Genuine Street Class for the Viper/Vet shootout. Can't afford to buy a set up 10" wide wheels and new tires for one race.

·
Premium Member
20,164 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
paul, i sent you an email, use mine if you need them
Dude, what are you doing up at 4:27 in the morning? you should be :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
LOL, got in late yesterday and simply couldnt sleep. Oh, and your excuse is...

BTW, as always, great seeing you again bro, til december.

·
Registered
299 Posts
pauls said:
Anyone around Akron Oh got a set of DRs mounted you can lend or rent for Sept 18.

I can't run my MT bias tires in Genuine Street Class for the Viper/Vet shootout. Can't afford to buy a set up 10" wide wheels and new tires for one race.
Paul, I am leaving Thursday with a friend who will also run in the Genuine class. I will be there Friday for some partice on the tree /images/graemlins/wink

Email [email protected] maybe he can help

·
Registered
299 Posts
Well I did not leave today since Friday is likely to be a wash out.

I AM leaving tomorrow so I will be there bright and early on Saturday so I hope to see you all there.

Look for at least four Vettes and park by us. We will try to quarantine some space for the cars in this series.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.