Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ron Davis, Fluidyne, or are there others to consider? I have done a search but have not found anything that compares any. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I have a Fluidyne which has been great.

I have also heard nothing but good things about the Ron Davis. I think Ron Davis has a model that incorporates the oil cooler.

·
Registered
791 Posts
where do you find the ron davis model??...Len

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Txlen, partsrack also has the ron davis radiator. I am not sure which brand to go with but it sounds like both the fluidyne and ron davis are good.

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
anybody know prices on these things?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the fluidyne...works fine, but I sure wish I had a triple pass cooler. But if you are not racing, the others will be great for you

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I have heard the Ron Davis is as close to a direct bolt in as you can get. I can not verify this, but I am also looking to upgrade and this is what I was told.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Fat Alberts Racing in Phoenix makes an aluminum 5-core radiator with integrated oil and power steering fluid cooler for Vipers. These are the best quality radiators I have seen. I have one on my car. The price is (Gulp) $2495.00 /images/graemlins/shocked

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
brianflynn said:
I had a Ron Davis 4 core aluminum in my mustang,,, it sucked.
Any more info? I have sold and installed MANY RD radiators, havent had a problem yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts