Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my current car to get a new vehicle for college and practicality. I was thinking that an early 90's pathfinder or 4runner would be a good fit for me. I have done some research and it seems that both are bitches for gas and the 4runners have a history of blowing head gaskets. I have about $6000 dollars to spend. Does anyone have and advice or previous experience with these vehicles?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Torquemonster said:
4WD SUV's started life as farm work horses

now every man and his dog thinks they are a "practical means of transport"

hahhahahahahahaha

they're big, they hog gas, they drive like crap compared to any decent car, they are SLOW, and have nothing going for them other than it is somehow uncool now to have a car that runs better - unless it's a very flash expensive car...

what is it with guys and SUV's? is it anything like what is it with girls and horses?

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

please explain how you define college and practical i the same phrase re an SUV? Do you live 20 miles up a dirt road?
I would like a SUV because I live in farm country and go on gravel all the time. We also get snow all winter and I will be driving in it all summer. Lastly, I live near 4000 acres of huge sand dunes and an orv park and about three times a year it fills up with about 20,000 partiers. I want to be able to cruise about and look at the titties there as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts