Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, first of all, can someone tell me how in the hell does the center speakers come-out! I just don't want to break anything! lol it's funny, because i can built transmissions, build engines, and pretty much fix anything! and this little speaker is kicking my ass! /images/graemlins/tyson any help would be appreciated

95 VIPER R/T 10

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Look around the speaker grill for a very thin slot. Stick a thin screwdriver in the slot and pry off the grill. You will then see the screws to remove the speaker.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot for the info. I finally see the light! lol :bowdown:
after work, I will attempt to tackle this project! I'll take some pictures. and who knows, might find some change under the seat! ha! ha! anyways, once again, thank you all for the help /images/graemlins/dude3

·
Registered
19,175 Posts
Who knows what else you might find under the seat , if it's jewelry or something good , I want it back. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif (you can keep the rubbers)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, I got the speakers installed last night! and the car sounds alot better! :clap: now I can drive down the road and listen to my radio. /images/graemlins/drive
here's some pictures I took last night. oh yea! Look at what I found under the seat. lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yep... that's mine... serial number AB80414771J..... I was wondering where I left that.... just mail that right over to me please!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts