Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend just called.New 2003 Viper is dead.No juice.Didn't start car for around 5 weeks.What is quick remedy to get it started quickly?Should I give him boost?Hewants to drive it today.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:ugh: you own multiple cars and don't know the answer to this? I coulda figured this out when I was 7 years old. :rofl:

Remember to connect red to black :rofl:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Schillinger said:
Craig, the problem with making a joke like that is .... wouldn't you feel bad if he actually did?
At this point I hope tony doesn't beleive a word I say. Yeah I would feel bad..for the Viper's sake.

ZAP!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tHANKS GUYS FOR HELP, STARTED HER UP FOR HIM.hEY cRAIG IT'S NOT A DUMB QUESTION SINCE TOY ARE DEALING WITH THE vIPER.sINCE YOU DON'T OWN ONE AND ONLY DROOL FOR DADDY TO HAVE ONE MAYBE IT'S A GOOD IDEA YOU STFU! Hows that sounds penis head?Oh how was the waxing today? It is Sunday your day to wax. :lolcry: :atu: :atu: /images/graemlins/owned

WAR PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO OWN A CAR

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
BADVENOM said:
tHANKS GUYS FOR HELP, STARTED HER UP FOR HIM.hEY cRAIG IT'S NOT A DUMB QUESTION SINCE TOY ARE DEALING WITH THE vIPER.sINCE YOU DON'T OWN ONE AND ONLY DROOL FOR DADDY TO HAVE ONE MAYBE IT'S A GOOD IDEA YOU STFU! Hows that sounds penis head?Oh how was the waxing today? It is Sunday your day to wax. :lolcry: :atu: :atu: /images/graemlins/owned

WAR PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO OWN A CAR
:rofl: you are beyond a moron.

WAR TRICKLE DOWN SUCCESS VIA SILVER SPOON

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.