Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at a 1999 RT/10 that is red. Carfax and autocheck both are clean, but neither say what color it is. The local Dodge dealer ran a history report on it and everything looked as I expected except in the Vehicle Info area; it says:

Color 1:pX3 - Viper Black Clear Coat

Color 2:QX3 - Viper Black Clear Coat

Am I correct to assume this means it left the factory as a black car? Can anyone tell me this for sure?

·
Registered
791 Posts
i jus checked it for you again..it's supposed to be black!!..and it says it's a calif car..the last odo was 4166..what do you have now????..first sold in reseda calif is it in san diego right now???..it also has the 999 recall needed to be done on it too!!!..is that what you were told???

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
txlen said:
i jus checked it for you again..it's supposed to be black!!..and it says it's a calif car..the last odo was 4166..what do you have now????..first sold in reseda calif is it in san diego right now???..it also has the 999 recall needed to be done on it too!!!..is that what you were told???
It has a little over 25,000 on it now. I didn't know if that 4166 miles number was on there meaning that was the last time it was taken to a dodge dealer. It's in the North East now, but he bought it in cali 2 years ago. I saw the open recall too, but my dodge dealer said they could fix that. I think I'm going to pass on this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.