Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$40.000 obo pictures on 2nd page of this thread.

1997 Viper GTS for sale 30k miles

Red no stripes, black interior, 18" CCW classic streets full polish, eibach lowering springs. Mods: smooth tubes, mopar ecu, no cats, corsa catback, hurst short shifter MGW knob. Pioneer indash DVD 6.5". I have new roller rockers and pushrods in the box that go with the car. All work done to car by V10slowboy.... also freshly installed 3:55 gear...really makes a difference. also car has limo tint on sides and hatch 5%.

Must sell quickly, I bought the car from a viper alley member back in october, personal legal situations forces sale. Car is in atlanta.

I will send pictures via email, just request
-Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This car is clean. I bought the car and had it shipped from PA. cost me around 800.00 for an enclosed trailor. It would be hard to find one nicer for the price. Also have the stock computer, seat lowering kit, extra ac/heat control panel, and factory amp/head unit.

·
Registered
7,087 Posts
Anaconda said:
I soooooooooooooooooooo want to talk smack in this thread, but I won't.

Good luck with the sale....
........also biting my tongue in deference to Packet Junkie's request.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Saint_Spinner said:
Damn. Too bad your not in Cali.

Oh come on and step up to the plate!! Help me convince Henrik to buy a motorcycle too.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
so does this make you the youngest person to have to sell their viper???

At 40K priced for quick sale that price is too high.

·
Registered
584 Posts
is something like really seriously wrong with it... something's not right!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nothings wrong with this car, I just have to get rid of it and kinda fast, ^John Lomant can vouch for me and how nice this car is. Runs strong. Sent replies to all pm's and sent pictures for those who requested. I already feel horrible having to sell this car, so please no flames. thanks

1 - 20 of 92 Posts