Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I’m looking for the part number for a 1996 Viper GTS LH rear tail lamp (red lamp). I searched and searched on google and can’t find a straight answer. I found some online but it says for 1997-2002. I assumed the 96 and 97 GTS would have the same tail lamps? It’s showing part number 4848425. But it also says export. So I guess that’s not the right number anyways.

·
Registered
679 Posts

Certainly looks like the same part from 92-02 but a different number? I'd trust Viper parts rack over Ebay sellers. Lens below this light looks like changed from red/white in 96, to red/yellow in 97, possibly this changed the part number if both pieces required? The part number you're referencing is on your existing light?

Good luck

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Certainly looks like the same part from 92-02 but a different number? I'd trust Viper parts rack over Ebay sellers. Lens below this light looks like changed from red/white in 96, to red/yellow in 97, possibly this changed the part number if both pieces required? The part number you're referencing is on your existing light?

Good luck
I haven’t taken my old one off to see the part number because Im away from home. The part number I referenced was off Ebay but it looks like it was for export units. I would assume 97-2002 GTS would use the same part number as a 96 GTS which made it seem odd it said 97-02.

·
Premium Member
19,102 Posts
I have one off a 1997. LOT less than VPA, I also have a set of Smoked lens tail and turn signal lamps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts