Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Necessary upgrades to 96 GTS

903 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Simms 
#1 ·
I have been reading many posts lately about the pros and cons of different years of the GTS. In Makaha's post for finding a GTS, SRT Mike and others made some real good points that caught my attention.

Since I am a new Viper owner, please excuse my lack of knowlege. There was talk of necessary upgrades/changes that needed to be done to the 96 GTS as well as problems. Say like uprgrading the fan. What exactly are all the uprades/changes that need to be done.

My GTS runs perfect and is in excellent condition (for those of you that don't know it was Toby's car), and I beleive Toby said all recall work has been performed. But I would just like a heads up of things that could be changed down the road to avoid any future problems.

Thanks, the more info the better.

#2 ·
me too simms, I wasn't aware that th 96-7 had recall issues...Toby's car is a freak anyway...supernice and Toby be meticulous.....LOL. Anyone chime in on what upgrades are necessary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.