Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the Viper world and was wondering if there was a National Circulated Magazine for Vipers, Like there is for all the other American Sports and Muscle cars(Corvette, Camaro,Mustang Etc..) If Not on a national level could I get some additional info on news letters, or other types of publications for Viper enthusiasts.

Thank you.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
VIPER Magazine is published quarterly...and available at your better book stores...or is free for VCA Members...

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
VIPER Magazine is published quarterly...and available at your better book stores...or is free for VCA Members...
/images/graemlins/jackoff

whore

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
I thought it was $100 for the 4 isssues of mostly ads? That is when they print and ship them in a timely fashion. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I use to buy it off the newstand, decided after seeing a few of them that it is all just the same month after month. Much more info available here, and elsewhere on the web.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
Snake Bitten said:
/images/graemlins/jackoff whore

It is the only thing available...assbitch? That is your new title??? I LIKE IT!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
American Thunder said:
Snake Bitten said:
You can get it at BIG book store chains...
That's kinda Vague, but if that's all the info I can get. So be it. :sleeping:

Uhm....Barnes and Noble, Waldenbooks, etc...

PM me your address, I'll mail you the last issue I got in the mail...

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Viper Magazine is published by J.R. Thompson or some shit like that. They're headquartered about 4 miles from my house. Phone number 1-(800)- 998-1110

1 - 13 of 13 Posts