Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is an absolute creampuff '96 GTS w/ 3,000 miles. After nationals in Fl. it took me 2 straight days to clean the car back up to my OCD approval. My question, is it worth putting my car through this? I know it is fast and may even be faster than the 9.7 it ran. The car is so nice and spotless again, I almost hate to put it back in nationals. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Cummon man...don't want to put it a race cause you don't want to clean it again? Are you serious. Man if I had a badass car that ran in the 9s, I would go out to all the races and some them tires. /images/graemlins/thumb1
IMO, cause that is all I have, I surely don't have a car that runs 9s so I would not know. I could only dream about it.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
your car isnt a typical "creampuff." that term was patented by the morgue, and referrs to the cast piston cars. thanks for playing /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

oh, you get your trophies yet?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
your car isnt a typical "creampuff." that term was patented by the morgue, and referrs to the cast piston cars. thanks for playing /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

oh, you get your trophies yet?
No trophies, just hoping I can run again, lol. I love cleaning cars, that is not my concern. I am just thinking about the car. Then again I will probably never sell it, but I don't want just a track whore. I like it being a show car too. Another question, what kit is the easiest and best to lower my car just a little, maybe 1/2". Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
BlownGTS said:
My question, is it worth putting my car through this?

If you have any ? about it then, NO it is not worth it. I say just leave the car in the garage and look at it, with all due respect. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts