Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stow-N-Go, Baby!
10,462 Posts
I believe that National will only rent cars to folks 25 and up, with a valid driver's license, and that the same requirements apply to any second driver. Glad I could be of help.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I think for Sunday's race anyone can drive your car, Saturday's street tire shootout only the owner of the car can drive.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
BLOWNGTS said:
Fuelman said:
I think for Sunday's race anyone can drive your car, Saturday's street tire shootout only the owner of the car can drive.
Any reason for that? Can I confirm this anywhere?
That was the way it was in San Antonio.

It just evens the field and gives others a chance to win on Saturday. Sunday - its anything goes.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Anthony - 98 GTS said:
BLOWNGTS said:
Fuelman said:
Any reason for that? Can I confirm this anywhere?
That was the way it was in San Antonio.

It just evens the field and gives others a chance to win on Saturday. Sunday - its anything goes.
Yeah, what he said. Someone else can test and tune your car on Saturday, but it won't count towards the race or prizes. You can confirm this with Dr. Roof, or if you do a search on the V-10 National Classes you will find something I' sure.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Sorry guys for the delay I am traveling!

Street tire shoot-out is owner only. However Test n Tune is open all day. he can run all day.

SUnday is anything goes any driver!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
BLOWNGTS
Are you attending the V-10 race, would love to see your Viper up close.

Roof
Will there be time after the race on Sunday to run for fun or will we have to clear out?

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Rohn....we have the dragstrip rented until 5:30.......I am not Roof, but he is traveling and I know the answer because I set up all the activities and track rental.

Cudaman :flag:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The BLOWNGTS will be in Orlando. I cannot wait to see what it runs on street tires and slicks. So any doubt about Kevin's dyno-jet, which is bullshit to begin with, will be answered. Should be fun, and yes I am up for running for fun if we have time. I cannot wait, Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.