6 speed Norm Koerner has it with a 10 flat

Auto Dr Tommy Fudge with his best of 9.4 this past weekend

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you David :thumb:

That record just may be smashed if I have anything to do with it. :nod:

I am trying to contact a racer right now that has a V10 N/A that has gone a best of 9.15 that I know of. It may have gone better since I last saw it. And I can't remember if is was and auto or not.

And it is not a hacked up race car either.

If I can get ahold of him I will try to get him to the next V10 Nationals.

Look out boys. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
JEROME,DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS RAN A 9.15 WITH A 6 SPEED MOTOR ONLY SET UP------------------MAYBE AN AUTO WITH A 300 SHOT OF GAS OR AN AUTO WITH A TWIN TURBO SET UP AND GAS.IF U FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS FEEL FREE TO POST THE TIME SLIP.REGADS! NORM K :rofl: :dance:

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TX WHOS YOUR DADDY said:
JEROME,DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONAL BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS RAN A 9.15 WITH A 6 SPEED MOTOR ONLY SET UP------------------MAYBE AN AUTO WITH A 300 SHOT OF GAS OR AN AUTO WITH A TWIN TURBO SET UP AND GAS.IF U FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS FEEL FREE TO POST THE TIME SLIP.REGADS! NORM K :rofl: :dance:

Norm I would post a pic of the car doing such a wheelie it is almost on the rear bumper, but then you would be able to read his name on the window. And I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I am not sure if it was a 6 speed or not, been some time since I saw it.

Here are some times on the car.

0.049 9.162 146.67
0.007 9.162 148.07
x.xxx 9.151 147.15

Hint for you all, the car has run low 9's at Atco with the front wheels way up there. This was on tv and seen by all who watched the show and were there.

If It can run those times at that so so track, just think what a great track would do. :idea:

And I am not blowin hot air on this, it is oh so real. :nod:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
WOW!THATS FAST!

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
twinvipers said:
Atco is one of the best hooking tracks in the country...
Not unless it underwent a complete make over. My S/C car would just not hook at all there when I had it. Sure don't see any big names even test there either. I wonder why?

That place is a hole, like I said, unless it has undergone a complete makeover in the last few weeks.

If it is not an NHRA track, it is second rate at best. Most like it because they are not that strict on the rules of safety equipment. But if some want to forgo safety just to be able to run, that's their future pain and or death, not mine.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
i believe the car did the run times you claim but i DO NOT believe its

V10 all motor
six speed
independent suspension

norm's sled did a 10.008 at 144 with a shorttime of 1.46. now, im sure theres room for improvement (not much) with better condiitons and all, but not a full seconds worth. i do however hope to be proven wrong!!!

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
V10 MOJO said:
i believe the car did the run times you claim but i DO NOT believe its

V10 all motor
six speed
independent suspension

norm's sled did a 10.008 at 144 with a shorttime of 1.46. now, im sure theres room for improvement (not much) with better condiitons and all, but not a full seconds worth. i do however hope to be proven wrong!!!

Well like I said I am not sure of the trans in it. But it is a N/A V10. No power adders. :nod:

And also as I said, the car leaves so hard it almost drags the rear bumper. I would post a pic, but I hope to be talking to the driver soon enough and hopefully he will chime in on all of this.

I have been working on tracking down this car and driver for a few months now. Now I have a name, address and even a phone number. But I am not about to just call the man out of the blue. I am working on having another driver that I sort of know get intouch with him.

Patience my boys. :thumb:

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
twinvipers said:
If you think E-Town hooks better than Atco, you must not race too often...
E-town does hook better if it is not on a grudge match night. As I have said time and time again, it gets all screwed up dirty from all of those who go around the water box. :fist: Ricers and the other fools screw it up as always. Now I think you should know why this is not a smart thing to do.

And for what seems like the 1000th time on this board, I have been racing for 20 years now and have owned a 2001 Undercover Chassis Super Comp car. Along with buying the car I did get my license to run it. This was done at Maple Grove after shaking the car down there, at E-town, and at Atco.
A big name racer is also one who signed off on it. Hell I can take the old thing and sell it on Ebay just for the one sig. on it. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

I stand by my take, Atco is a hole. :twocents:

Edit: I still pop in to E-town on grudge nights now and then. I just don't announce who I am and when I am there. Not that I am any bigshot or anything. I keep a low profile, only a few people on this board have even met me in person. I have my reasons.....

·
Registered
7,302 Posts
Good luck Jerome - this could be real exciting!

Tell us what he's done to that car if you get a chance to find out - it's a beauty! :thumb:

·
18,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Torquemonster said:
Good luck Jerome - this could be real exciting!

Tell us what he's done to that car if you get a chance to find out - it's a beauty! :thumb:
Barry you like that pic and info I sent you of the car? :thumb:

I found out a bunch of interesting things today by talking to the owner/driver. :nod:

I will find out much more when I go meet him in person and see him race in two weeks. :thumb:

David (Dr Roof), look for a PM from me later tonight on this issue and the possibility of him maybe coming to an even this year. /images/graemlins/smiles

Edit: PM sent David

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.