Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

For all that had doubts about ab, here I come! I am not quite done with my custom supercharger system as of yet. Today, I managed to squeeze in a 3" bar and plate intercooler in the beast. I will tell more later what is being done..but it will be contender.

I want to give special Thanks to Doug Levin for all of his advice and time he spend on the phone with me. I will write more! Doug is soo non-selffish and he has helped me through my Paxton deal which is still not completed, but I trust Doug! Doug has helped me with advice and has no hidden agenda behind his help...he is guine! Thanks again Doug!

The good news about this is that I did it myself and know every nook and cranny of the car. So I have gone from Poser to doer!

Car looks mean!

[image]http://www.ntcsites.com/capturedmoments/nss-folder/scrapbook3/interviper4.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.ntcsites.com/capturedmoments/nss-folder/scrapbook3/interviper3.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.ntcsites.com/capturedmoments/nss-folder/scrapbook3/interviper5.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.ntcsites.com/capturedmoments/nss-folder/scrapbook3/intervipe2.JPG[/image]

[image]http://www.ntcsites.com/capturedmoments/nss-folder/scrapbook3/interviper.JPG[/image][/QUOTE]

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2002Graphite said:
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh! "Future Owner" an expert.
That's what I was thinking. I think I will take the car apart due to his "expert opinion" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. Since he knows nothing, his typical response is "It's rice" So what if it's rice..this rice mobile will stick a chopstick up your ass and then kick it in sideways. Get a clue.

Maybe I should post more on the alley..no editing rules here..kind of like it! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Banned
2,657 Posts
Tell us more. What type of supercharger is it. Novi 2000? Or something that moves a little more air? How much boost are you going to run? 10psi? What are the other mods other then the supercharger. When are you going to goto the dyno.

· Registered
11,948 Posts
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:
That's what I was thinking. I think I will take the car apart due to his "expert opinion" /images/graemlins/laughing.gif. Since he knows nothing, his typical response is "It's rice" So what if it's rice..this rice mobile will stick a chopstick up your ass and then kick it in sideways. Get a clue.

Maybe I should post more on the alley..no editing rules here..kind of like it! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif
it doesnt take an expert to notice the clear side markers, huge wing, and slammed viper.

· Registered
5,678 Posts
RedSnake said:
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

it doesnt take an expert to notice the clear side markers, huge wing, and slammed viper.
nothing wrong with 2 outta 3 of those. /images/graemlins/angry

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RedSnake said:
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

OOh! That makes it a ricer car. Come on you can do better than that!

I will be a ricer any day then to be caught dead in this wagon wheel equipted ghetto van. You got 15" subs in there too with neon? :thumb:
NICE!
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/27denali_010_alley.JPG[/image]

· Registered
243 Posts
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

Don't get me wrong, I totally respect the fact that you're building your own supercharger system. Hell, I respect most DIYer's, but I'm just not a fan of fake roof scoops that don't lead anywhere. Honestly that's about as functional as a GT wing on a stock civic i.e. RICE. :nod:

· Registered
243 Posts
RedSnake said:
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

At least one other person sees it...

· A Luxury Once Sampled...
17,790 Posts
/images/graemlins/jerry

Welcome AB!!! Let the entertainment begin! Congrats on your DIY efforts!! :thumb:

See my sig...

· Registered
11,948 Posts
silvergts1998 said:
RedSnake said:
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

OOh! That makes it a ricer car. Come on you can do better than that!

I will be a ricer any day then to be caught dead in this wagon wheel equipted ghetto van. You got 15" subs in there too with neon? :thumb:
NICE!
you think it's too tall?

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Future Owner said:
RedSnake said:
silvergts1998 said:
2002Graphite said:

At least one other person sees it...
Get a Viper and maybe I still won't listen. You won't have to worry what's on my car due to the fact you won't be anywhere near my ass when it takes off. Go back to your cave. Since it's obvious you don't know anything..the easiest thing for you to do is try to pick it apart because of the wing, clear corners..? There are many people here that would hand you your lunch and bitch slap you ***** mouth and still run circles around you...but let me guess...you got a "friend with a faster car" right? Are you one of those types that lives off your friend's car?

Get a clue before you open your mouth. You look at the stupid things and that makes you an expert at cars and force induction. You belong with the decal crowd. What you going to say now? How my car looks rice? Sorry dumb ass.. you already used that one up!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.