Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Re: My V-10 Nat\'s Ohio 9.86 run (video)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive /images/graemlins/drive
/images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1

· Registered
2,059 Posts

Great run! Most people let out when it does that!!! you are crazy!!!

post the timeslip. MPH in the 1/8 and the 60 ft time.

· Mother Fucker
1,927 Posts

Dr Roof said:
Great run! Most people let out when it does that!!! you are crazy!!!

post the timeslip. MPH in the 1/8 and the 60 ft time.
:stupid:
That's how we do it from NEW YORK BABY!!!! Letting out is for wimps /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I cant believe you broke the tires loose in 3rd gear :leaving:

· Registered
2,059 Posts

Incredible

one time in my car a ran a 9.8 something with a 1.6? short time! these cars will run!!!

great pass again! you will get a mid 9 soon!

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

fine run Twin, good to meet you, i look forward to a beer next time (and a race, i got sumthin for ya now /images/graemlins/toothy )

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts

i know louisianna is a serious hike for ya, hell its 1200 for me from here. if you make it we'll hook up on and off track (the street racing we woulda got into with those idiots would been memorable eh)

if you cant make shreveport, come play at a vette/viper shootout. lets hook up whup some chevy asses and then go out for fun and trouble afterwards. take care bro.

august 28 stanton michigan
sept 18 hebron ohio (where your ass just was at)

· Registered
3,847 Posts

That was an awesome run! I was in the tower with your buddy when he was shooting it. Black marks down the whole strip. Great meeting you Jeff, car is unreal. Now get that Dana 60 in it.
Ian

· Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Mojo,

I'm going to try and make Bradenton. I don't know about the others yet. I have 10 week old twins at home. We would definitely put a whoopin on some street racers...

Ian,

Great meeting you also. You have a beautiful car. Maybe we can get a Maple Grove trip in the fall. Keep on modding...

· Registered
3,847 Posts

twinvipers said:
Ian,

Great meeting you also. You have a beautiful car. Maybe we can get a Maple Grove trip in the fall. Keep on modding...

I just ordered a custom built true posi from Unitrax. Should be in the car within 2 weeks. Then I'll really launch it.
Sounds awesome!

· Registered
337 Posts

twinvipers said:
Mojo,

I'm going to try and make Bradenton. I don't know about the others yet. I have 10 week old twins at home. We would definitely put a whoopin on some street racers...

Ian,

If ya come Bradenton, I look forward to meetin you guys. The track there is like 3 miles from my house :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.