Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,393 Posts
So my car was put on a truck this morning, and arrived in dirty Jersey at 12 AM. Fucking cold as shit outside, but when it was fired up and I saw this site, I quickly forgot about the weather. The beastly loud sound is music to my ears. I took it for a 45 minute cruise, on low boost of course considering its 15 degrees out. I gave it a little juice on the straightaways and can't even imagine how the 3 higher settings can be. I will take it easy till the roads get warmer, and look forward to driving the shit out of it! I decided not to get the signature Underground Racing decals, as I prefer to go stealth. The overall experience was a pleasure, and I can't stress how fantastic the communication has been.

Best delivery EVER made to a Walmart! Great pic!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
Some of you were asking for some videos in action. I don't have many good ones yet, but figured I would post this one from last night. The stupid go pro ran out of power just before the best part. You will notice how I quickly hit the brakes, as I luckily noticed a State Trooper to my left. Quality isn't anything great, but worth a good laugh. He was pretty cool, and said "Ya know.. you were flying over the bridge, and can't just slow down because you see a cop to your left!" Apparently I can.... This is the second time I was pulled over on this bridge in a month, both with "warnings". Yeah I know, I guess I haven't learned my lesson yet.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_p-R-dgzI[/ame]

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
WTF did he tag you for? That Charger was moving faster than you. No way he saw you making that quick pull....

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
WTF did he tag you for? That Charger was moving faster than you. No way he saw you making that quick pull....
sorry, just edited my post with some more detail. I was annoyed cause I wanted to have some fun with the Black charger. I think he more than likely heard me, and saw some sort of blur in his rear. Although have a look at 28 seconds, you can see the rear of his car just behind me. I didn't think he had much to get me on, and possible he just wanted to take a peek. He let me go really quick, and was on his way

41 - 46 of 46 Posts