Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am excited to start a thread, to show the progress of my UGR
Stage 2.5 TT build (Stage 2 plus larger turbos and exhaust). I chose Underground Racing because of their endless positive reviews, and excellent customer service. Having put over 95,000 miles on my 08'Viper, I plan to drive the shit out of this Beast when its' complete!

[/IMG]

Reactions: dave6666

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Next time I'm up in Jersey, hopefully you'll be available to scare the shit out of me.
Congrats on getting the build going! It's the ultimate car.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think they actually do finish those builds in around that timeframe.
Maybe 6 weeks.

·
Kitty Wrangler Denali Owner
8,717 Posts
Wow.
That Lamborghini is just gorgeous as it sits. Complimenting it with twin turbos is just mind blowing.
VERRRRY cool bud!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I'm not mistaken, I think they actually do finish those builds in around that timeframe.
Maybe 6 weeks.
It's estimated between 6-8 weeks. I'll have it just in time for a huge ass blizzard with my luck

·
Registered
262 Posts
they still build less than 2R packages? LOL
a lot start out as sub 2R builds but usually end up with 2R's. lol

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I'm sure it will turn out as awesome as all of their builds do. baby dick has got nothing on UGR. post lots of pics and vids and keep us posted as the build progresses.

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
ill be down in charlotte in a couple weeks, im gonna stop in and fart in taylormades car

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
^LOL Jon.

One of the first things I noticed when looking at a Gallardo was the slight engine tilt.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
Gallardo engines are not centered due to the AWD system in the car. Its big brother the Aventador is the same way.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts