Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know I bought a new ACR. It is the color combo I have always wanted. I had a 510 Stroker motor for my last viper and transfered it over to the new one. Here are the boring details:

RSI 510 Stroker Motor
B & B Headers
AEM Engine Management
Magnecor 10 mm Spark Plugs
Carbon Fiber Air Box
70mm Throttle Bodies
Carbon Fiber Cowl & Door Sills & interior bezels
MGW accessories through out car
Gen 3 Seats
19 Inch Forgeline VR1 Wheels
Mopar / Borla Exhaust ( not installed yet )
Alpine IVA Stereo w/ PPI Amps,JL Subs, & MB Quarts Mids

Big thanks to the following for helping me get this project done quickly:

Racing Solutions Inc: Supplied me parts at unbelievable costs

Hennessey Motorsports: Pulled & Swapped Motor, AEM, Dyno, Supplied parts, & built new fuel rail mounts that are first class. Also made bracket for my GEN 3 seat conversion. Got me in the day I called and had project completed in less than 5 days. Huge thumbs up.

·
Landscaping Professional
14,339 Posts
Look out, SW! Albert's got a VipAir!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Damn.. Looks NICE Albert! I always thought the silver with blue was a great color combination. Congrats on the new car! You gonna leave the gas off the new car? I thought you were addicted to nitrous.. :rofl:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The air box is from Factory 10, the same company that Hennessey had the original molds from. I got it from Vipair in Canada, they had the best price and the only one's who gave a crap to return my phone call. It is a very nice piece, but is not nitrous friendly. We blew up several on the other car due to N20 backfires. I am not planning on putting gas on the car. I am just going to daily drive it and it wont see the track. I do miss the way the RT feels, there is a huge difference in the feel of both cars. It actually makes me want to purchase a SRT10 to have as a back up on nice days like we have had here in Houston lately.

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
2,562 Posts
CONRATS! :thumb: VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY NICE ALBERT! :rofl: :dance:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Very nice. That is one of the best color combos IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Nice setup Albert. That is the color combination I was looking for, but came across an awesome deal on my black one that I couldn't refuse.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.