Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it surfaced a couple weeks ago and we managed to silent the MOB without Lying! But as many have stated RSI has built me an incredible Machine!

As many of you know I have the quickest SUpercharged VIper that was Built by DLM. This car is a beast!!! It runs the track Very Consistantly and has been a Great Joy to own! The only downside is the Noise factor of the Blower car! I live in a subdivision that prohibits me from driving this car without waking up the Neighbors!

There has been alot of talk about how the Twin Turbo is King well I disputed that fact but still had a great desire for a Fast car that wasn't so Loud! Well In search of this new product I spoke with Three of the Biggest and Best Tunners IMHO in the Viper World that offered the Twin Turbo system: Heffners performance, Hennessey performance, and Racing Solutions, INC. My search was for the best package deal. I would have been comfortable choosing any of these Three for the project. I actually changed my mind back and forth several times! My goal was to build the baddest Twin Turbo to date on a Viper. any of these three could do the job but I could only choose one. Thanks to Jason Heffner and John Hennessey for there time and efforts helping me along this path.

I chose Racing Solutions, Inc for this car because of the support they offer to the V-10 Nationals Race series. They have supported me since day one before I ever thought of becoming a customer and have attended every race and played a major financial roll in the success of the series. Yes Jason Heffner has attended the Races and supportted them and so has John Hennessey! John actually helped birth the idea and gave me great advice and still does.

Racing Solutions fulfilled my desire and built a TWIN TURBO system that is second to none IMHO!!! Thank you to Jason and Gerald for a Great car and I look forward to learning the car and seeing it's true potential.

I have the Best of both world's! DLM supercharger sytem and a Twin Turbo!

I had a mechanical failure on the DLM car at the race or I would have ran the cars back to back with me driving to see the difference. I did not get a chance to do this. (I will speak with Doug in the Morning to see the diagnosis)

However, I did drive the TT car and the boost comes in differently and I pulled it hard in 4th gear and it SCARED ME!!!! THIS CAR IS SICK!!!

[image]http://www.vipergts.dsl.pipex.com/hell.jpg[/image]

·
Premium Member
19,939 Posts
Goddam! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Roof! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1 /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Congratulations David !! I'm going on my 5th month with my TT and love it more every day...You really do get the best of both worlds with a TT :thumb:

You did a hell of good job keeping this one under the radar :nod:

:cheers:

Jeff

P.S Could you please post some pics ?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[image]http://www.vipergts.dsl.pipex.com/mikestt.jpg[/image]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.