Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted you guys to know that I will no longer make videos with my car /images/graemlins/sad at least not me driving the car as someone very lucky on this board made me an offer I couldnt refuse :eek: It was going to happen this year as my goal was to buy a house by year's end. I didnt plan on selling the car so soon but 95k was very hard to pass up :grin: The car now belongs to Twinvipers as he sold his Dlm car also today. I stil cannot believe I did what I did so soon. I cant believe I am growing up, what is wrong with me :smirk: I have a feeling I will not be buying a house this year but an SRT10 lol. I almost cried on the drive to sell the car as I knew I was selling one of a kind, my car /images/graemlins/sad /images/graemlins/sad But the cash feels good so I am still torn /images/graemlins/soapbox.gif
Here is my last vid with me driving /images/graemlins/sad
Dyno Queen

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Mike, I am dedicating my next race to you, brotha!

·
Premium Member
19,236 Posts
Dam Mike, now you won't ever get a chance to avenge your loss to me at BGwith my little ole Roe car:D /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif! Good luck to ya brother :nod: :thumb:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Welcome to the viperless club /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Manny_C said:
Mike, I am dedicating my next race to you, brotha!
Damn dude, I apreciate that but I aint dead yet /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I'm actually surpised that I'm not :ugh:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
holy shit do you put kangaroo gas in that car? Hops around like crazy!

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Twin Vipers has something special

I know the feeling of seeing your toys go away

and I hate that for you

but you'll be back - it's in your blood now :nod:

besides houses are the biggest drain on money out - better to rent and buy positive cashflow investment properties - then you can still have a Viper! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im buying a home to rent it out, always wanted to be a slum lord /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I love the fact that my car went to a car nut who is going to race the shit out of it and drive it like I did. The JH race is still on btw, I will be filming from inside my car, ahhh I mean Jeff's car :doh:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sorry to hear you are selling you're DLM beast, but I am happy that you are getting what you want. Thanks for all of the videos and I look forward to the day you return with more videos. Good luck and congrats to twinvipers for picking up such a sweet ride!

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
96 R/T 10 said:
Dam Mike, now you won't ever get a chance to avenge your loss to me at BGwith my little ole Roe car:D /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif! Good luck to ya brother :nod: :thumb:
Hehe I just saw the vid and It's funny as hell /images/graemlins/laughing.gif You got me good, on that run :fist:

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Moundir said:
Im buying a home to rent it out, always wanted to be a slum lord /images/graemlins/laughing.gif I love the fact that my car went to a car nut who is going to race the shit out of it and drive it like I did. The JH race is still on btw, I will be filming from inside my car, ahhh I mean Jeff's car :doh:

So when is the race?

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think within a month or so, as he has some cars to deliver ~ here. Should be fun /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Mike as much as it hurts to let the Beast go..Your making a good business decision !
Car's are nothing but depreciating assets..You'll have plenty of time to piss away your money on car's later !!

Congrats !

:cheers:

Jeff

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cant fucking believe I'm growning up man, I thought I'd be a dumb ass forever. Wtf is going on here /images/graemlins/headscratch /images/graemlins/dunno

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Mike,

You won't be viperless for long..you'll miss it and I know you'll be back. I'm thinking of getting my 2nd one next year. I want 2 of'em. once you go viper you never ever leave for good. We'll see you soon Iceman. Glad you sold your car. Sorry we couldn't connect, but you got a great offer so....

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Yellow Fever said:
Mike as much as it hurts to let the Beast go..Your making a good business decision !
Car's are nothing but depreciating assets..You'll have plenty of time to piss away your money on car's later !!

Congrats !

:cheers:

Jeff
SHILT!

Mike! That aint nuthin' just wait till the Comb Over sets in!:rofl:

[image]http://www.swamp-city.com/archives/LevinHair.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Moundir
Everything you drive for the next year will seem slow after your Viper. Good luck with the house thing but you need the both to be well rounded.
House thing, Marriage, kids, life draining away, oops need a Viper to regenerate.
95K sounds great

jkracer
rohn

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Torquemonster said:
Twin Vipers has something special

I know the feeling of seeing your toys go away

and I hate that for you

but you'll be back - it's in your blood now :nod:

besides houses are the biggest drain on money out - better to rent and buy positive cashflow investment properties - then you can still have a Viper! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Torquemonster

I usually agree with alot of your post but not this one! He needs to buy him a house! :nod:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts