Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, OK... some of you already know and were congratulating me. Here it is. Dyno slip from yesterday done on a hot ass florida day. By the way, the car was tuned to run on 91 octane gas since it was coming to California.

I've been calling this car the ANNIHILATOR 1000 S/C for months, and sure enough, crank horsepower makes this a true statement (the 1000 part.) Wooo hooooo!

Manny

[image]http://gigatechsoftware.com/cars/dyno.jpg[/image]

·
Registered
427 Posts
Awesome numbers.......Awesome car. Congrats.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
THAT is an extremely flat and nice curve for a blown car.... it just starts early and keeps getting better - it'd be hard to have a better curve than that on a sc blower car - it's almost a straight line. Enjoy your new BEAST!

Congrats to Doug on another very powerful DLM car! /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SoCal Rebell said:
Atta way Manny, can't wait to see it at the track /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif
Probably not gonna track this car, although if I get a different clutch, I might 1/4 mile it one day to see what happens. I will however bring the red beast out to the road course events. Speaking of which, we'll be at Viper Days on Saturday. I'm coming and so is my friend is in VIPER EATING Miata. No joke, that thing is freaking sick.

Manny

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Torquemonster said:
THAT is an extremely flat and nice curve for a blown car.... it just starts early and keeps getting better - it'd be hard to have a better curve than that on a sc blower car - it's almost a straight line. Enjoy your new BEAST!

Congrats to Doug on another very powerful DLM car! /images/graemlins/smiles

:stupid: 600RWHP at 3000 RPM..Simply Awesome !!
That Has to be one of the best looking DYNO Graphs I've ever seen.

Can't wait to see your beast in person !

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
is this on your RT/10?? can you give us some details on the set up?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Manny that is so hardcore :nod:

Congrats and enjoy.

Jeff, love the new avatar and the WOOOOOOH /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tito said:
is this on your RT/10?? can you give us some details on the set up?
Nope, this is on the 99 GTS. My RT/10 only pulls 782 RWHP but it has 1,050 RW Torque (that's with spraying.) My RT/10 won the Dyno contest at West Coast Viper -- I got the trophy the other day -- WOoooooh! (tm)

Cool thing about the 99 car is that I will have all that power all the time without having to heat bottles or refill them /images/graemlins/smiles

-M

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
you have it rough Manny. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

by the way, big congrats to ya. :nod:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Dougs got those Centrifugal (sp?)blowers looking like a Roe blower on Roids..

Damn Manny, I'm jealous... fucker

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
congrats on the numbers! i cant wait to see how you like having a supercharged beast. are you in the same boat as jeff, and have never actually seen the car? /images/graemlins/laughing.gif you california guys are some strange folks :leaving:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Manny what level did you get? Was yours the red one w/ no cats that was loaded on a trailer late last week? I had 2 employees go by Dougs & they got a video of a mean sounding beast loading up on a trailer??

Andy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.