Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I start my car once in a while during winter, the other day I started the car and went for a ride. Everything sounded and felt normal, today I started the car and it was quieter. I took it for a ride and it's even quieter inside. It feels like it has the normal power but just quieter. I did notice when I first started the car, the right side tail pipe was cold exhaust and the left was more powerful hot exhaust. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Your just imagining things. Not driving it for a while and all the while thinking the car is a monster and a beast.... nothing's wrong with it? Any check engine lights? Runs ok? Have fun!

G

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the response guys. Gerald, I really thought I was just imagining. I went inside and came back to make sure. When I first noticed it, I felt the exhaust and the driver side was a little stronger. After the test drive they felt the same. I will take it out for another drive and see. I will have it checked before the nitrous goes in.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
2001 Sapphire Blue said:
You must have blown the rodent!!!
:atu: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts