Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is back from Heffner's and unfortunately i havent had a lot of time to enjoy it. i got my car back back yesterday at 5:00, and it was raining. so i pulled it into the garage, hoping it would clear up quick. well, turns out that my battery was on its last leg, so i had something to do to pass the time. i got to work. took everything off in prep to swap the battery, then went to AutoZone (the choice of Jesse James) and got an optima redtop. put it in, fired right up. the rain had cleared. this was the 2nd time i got to drive the car, the first was up at Heffner's shop a few weeks ago, and it was as smooth as stock. i was timid with it since i have an expired inspection sticker, and i need to update my insurance. well today i took it out b/c it was beautiful and sunny, what a ROCKET! this car feels faster than my blower car ever did. getting onto the highway, i broke 'em loose in 3rd with ease. i really have only driven the car 20 minutes or so b/c i have so much other stuff to deal with. come wednesday, i have ZERO to deal with, and i am going to go through several tanks of gas. i'll have pictures, and a more detailed description of what i like about it vs. my blower car. well shit, off to the library to study /images/graemlins/bawling

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!
Welcome to the Club Eric ! Your going love your new set up..Be sure to set up seperate account for all the new rubber you'll be buying..My Pilots are already toast , time to call JonB /images/graemlins/drive

Be safe !

Jeff

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yellow Fever said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!
Welcome to the Club Eric ! Your going love your new set up..Be sure to set up seperate account for all the new rubber you'll be buying..My Pilots are already toast , time to call JonB /images/graemlins/drive

Be safe !

Jeff
thanks jeff, and what a badass club to be a part of. the TT is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
Snake Bitten said:
So when do I get to drive the bitch?

Sup???
*ignore user*

Fine...I didn't really wanna drive it anyway...The RED cars are just soooooo....common....anyway!

PS: Just one time fucker!!! How am I to know if I even want twins????

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
You're not gonna be able to study a damn thing. I couldn't even hardly study when my LSU football came in the mail, so I know you ain't learnin' a damn thing today.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snake Bitten said:
RedSnakeGTS said:
Snake Bitten said:
So when do I get to drive the bitch?

Sup???
*ignore user*

Fine...I didn't really wanna drive it anyway...The RED cars are just soooooo....common....anyway!

PS: Just one time fucker!!! How am I to know if I even want twins????
after you ride in my car, you'll know the answer /images/graemlins/drive

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weeztones said:
You're not gonna be able to study a damn thing. I couldn't even hardly study when my LSU football came in the mail, so I know you ain't learnin' a damn thing today.
i am at the apartment, viper is at the rent's. it's easier when i dont have a chance to go down and look at it...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That is one badass fucking car. I had the chance to ride in it with Jason and OMG I'm hooked.
Chad

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats dude! :cheers: I've been studying for finals like crazy too.

TT viper vs. summer classes

I think you have more to look forward to than me :doh:

·
Banned
2,675 Posts
Can't wait for the day I can give my Viper a blow job. Congrats man. that's killer. Now goto a import carshow...see how much fun you can have.

·
Premium Member
7,693 Posts
Congrats Moneybags!! /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif I think Toby is right we all want to see those pictures Eric. So dish em' up!!

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
my car is back from Heffner's and unfortunately i havent had a lot of time to enjoy it. i got my car back back yesterday at 5:00, and it was raining. so i pulled it into the garage, hoping it would clear up quick. well, turns out that my battery was on its last leg, so i had something to do to pass the time. i got to work. took everything off in prep to swap the battery, then went to AutoZone (the choice of Jesse James) and got an optima redtop. put it in, fired right up. the rain had cleared. this was the 2nd time i got to drive the car, the first was up at Heffner's shop a few weeks ago, and it was as smooth as stock. i was timid with it since i have an expired inspection sticker, and i need to update my insurance. well today i took it out b/c it was beautiful and sunny, what a ROCKET! this car feels faster than my blower car ever did. getting onto the highway, i broke 'em loose in 3rd with ease. i really have only driven the car 20 minutes or so b/c i have so much other stuff to deal with. come wednesday, i have ZERO to deal with, and i am going to go through several tanks of gas. i'll have pictures, and a more detailed description of what i like about it vs. my blower car. well shit, off to the library to study /images/graemlins/bawling

Eric, congratulations of your awesome Heffner Twin Turbo ride! Too bad you have to study, We all have to do what we all have to do. After riding in Sal's car I felt the same thing you did!

Well take care of business and report back after several tanks of gas and good deal less tread on your rear pilots! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts