Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my DLM car. 02 Final Edition with 946 rwhp (that was before we put the intercooler sprayer on). Went [email protected] in 85 degree heat spinning through 3 rd gear(have video). Car definitely has a 9.60 or better in it. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or call Doug Levin at 305 249 7223 for all info. Fully built motor. Custom built rear from Unitrax. Titanium half shafts. BTR bolt-in roll bar. Custom Fikse wheels. Too much to list. Will listen to all trade offers from everyday drivers to classics. Car is in mint condition. Will post pic's by Monday.Asking 90k.

Doug and I are going to build an SRT Supercharged car.

Thank you...

· Registered
4,697 Posts
I"m selling mine, your selling yours, david selling his. Flood of DLM cars on the market! Yours is much more than mine, but I'm only asking 64,000 obo for mine..

Thanks for letting me hijack!!

G

· Registered
1,921 Posts
JID said:
I'm NOT selling mine!!!!!

I've had it for 5 years and I am keeping it!

My wife wants me to sell it, but I am resisting.

JD

Stay strong JID!!!! Don't do it. You've got a badazz Ride.

Twin - Don't do it you'll miss that car theirs not many like that.

Gerald - Hang on to it a little longer or at least until the V-10 Nats. come back to FL. I want us to race. I have little to no experience and am still learning how to drive my new found power and how to drag race. That would be fun. :thumb:

· Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Rollmodel

I'm into it for over 100k. Since I bought it we did the wheels,roll bar,custom rear,intercooler sprayer and a few other things.

I'm in no hurry to sell. Having alot of fun with this car.

· Registered
4,697 Posts
2MANYTOYS said:
JID said:

JD

Gerald - Hang on to it a little longer or at least until the V-10 Nats. come back to FL. I want us to race. I have little to no experience and am still learning how to drive my new found power and how to drag race. That would be fun. :thumb:
I don't know if I'll take my car down the track again to be honest. I'd line up for a roll-on on a long stretch of road perhaps. I know what my car can do at the track. I think I can click off a low 10 at 140 on street tires. Not quit fast enough to keep up with your car. Didn't you say you hit 145+ a few days ago?? :leaving:

Anyways I've been toying with selling for about 6 months. This is my 2nd S/C car highly modded DLM car. Just tired of it, but I do LOVE it. I think I'll be in depression for months after I sell. Even thought I don't think the styling of the SRT is that great, I'd like to try it.

Gerald

· Registered
1,921 Posts
Gerald said:
2MANYTOYS said:
JID said:

JD

I don't know if I'll take my car down the track again to be honest. I'd line up for a roll-on on a long stretch of road perhaps. I know what my car can do at the track. I think I can click off a low 10 at 140 on street tires. Not quit fast enough to keep up with your car. Didn't you say you hit 145+ a few days ago?? :leaving:

Anyways I've been toying with selling for about 6 months. This is my 2nd S/C car highly modded DLM car. Just tired of it, but I do LOVE it. I think I'll be in depression for months after I sell. Even thought I don't think the styling of the SRT is that great, I'd like to try it.

Gerald

Well at least your gonna get another viper. You'll be bored with the stock power levels after getting out of the DLM car. The SRT has gown on me immensley I'm really starting to like them and plan on getting one in the not to distant future. However, I'm not selling my GenII. Whenever, I do buy one though it's going straight to UGR for either a blower package or twin turbo. My car ran a 9.81 @147.5 with a 1.79 60' 15 mph headwind 95 degrees outside. It has a very conservative tune in it at the moment. I think my wing is slowing me down /images/graemlins/laughing.gif The car spins bad all the way down the track. :thumb:

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Gerald

You will love the SRT 10!!! I will bring mine to FLorida and you can drive it for a day you will want one!

· Premium Member
1,329 Posts
David, gimme a call when you have a moment and let's talk about what you will be doing to your SRT-10, mechanically and cosmetically. I have some ideas, and you and I have almost the same cars, although tomorrow I catch back up to you and get my 4th Viper. Neener-Neener! /images/graemlins/carrot

· Registered
2,059 Posts
Manny_C said:
David, gimme a call when you have a moment and let's talk about what you will be doing to your SRT-10, mechanically and cosmetically. I have some ideas, and you and I have almost the same cars, although tomorrow I catch back up to you and get my 4th Viper. Neener-Neener! /images/graemlins/carrot

LOL

:bowdown:

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Jeff, why don't you give me that car buddy o' pal. :rofl:
I'd take it in a heart beat if I had the flow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.