Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a ZR1 in Scottsdale that I want but have to trade my GTS and have someone buy it from them by Friday Oct25th or give a firm yes that they will with a deposit. My ad is in the classifieds but if you e-mail me your e-mail addy. I can send a full info and picture pack....My car is like new with extended warranty and suntek clearbra..Let me know Kevin

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I am guessing that yours was/is the one just listed by a Phoenix dealer today? VIN ending @ 36? Just a coincidence that I saw that ad today and this post today. (not interested in a black car; but, following the market.)

·
Banned
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NO not my car,My car is GTS-R Blue Pearl with white stripes...If you look in the classifieds here you will find it.. Let me know. Kevin

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
NO not my car,My car is GTS-R Blue Pearl with white stripes...If you look in the classifieds here you will find it.. Let me know. Kevin
Way above my desired price range. I am a bottom feeder. GLWS ! Looks great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Corvette is a very great car; they are seriously discounting in stock cars to move them out. Supposedly the factory wants to clear as much current 'vette inventory as possible before the new mid-engine model hits the show room.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts