Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
10,158 Posts
no way in hell pal, i run 150 shot nitrous in my viper and my 1/8 mile time was 7.3 at 104 so no way you did this is a stock viper. look at the slip again. oh and the full quarter for that run was 11.40 on the brakes cause i didnt want to get kicked out on the first run of the night, at 108 mph!!!!!

· Banned
10,158 Posts
post it all you want i dont give a crap it has to be a malfunction with the tracks equiptment, or you are reading the guy who you raced in the other lane, you know the one that beat you good!!!! you have 2 guys on this thread that posted they use 150 shot nitrouus kits on lightly modded cars and you beat there 1/8 mile speeds stock, NO WAY DREAMER!!!!!!!

· Banned
10,158 Posts
tanked, no one intelligent is saying you dont have a viper but if you were logical enough you would see that there is something wrong with your numbers rather than making a moronic statement like, " maybe my car is faster than most". your car would be a freak of nature to be quicker than a 600+ rwhp viper using nitrous!!!!!!! DON'T THINK SO. even your assumed mph should tell you its wrong! you stated you think 80-85 through the traps with a 7.2 et. never bro, 7.2 would equililate into over 650 horses at the wheels high 10 sec 1/4 mile pass trapping the 1/8 at well over 100mph! I am done on this issue. call the track and tell them they need to recalibrate there equiptment ok. i isn't working Bro.

· Banned
10,158 Posts
anthony, are you as dumb as this putz too. i hope not, i believe a stock viper could run a low 11 stock, very possible to do on et streets launching good. but this clown suggests that not only did he run an IMPOSSIBLE TIME STOCK, BUT HE SUGGEST AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS FUCKING LIAR THREAD THAT IT WASN'T A GOOD PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN POST WHATEVER HE WANTS TO TRY AND SUBSTANTIATE THIS AND IF YOU BUY IT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL YOU THIS BRIGDE NEAR ME.DONT LET TANKEDS stupidity rub off on my fellow viper brother please.

· Banned
10,158 Posts
just trying to state the obvious THE CHAD, that this guy is a liar. but please if you think i am wrong let me know, but use some examples to back up your statments please, otherwise i will make you look foolish. peace homeboy.

· Banned
10,158 Posts
hey snakester, if you are running a 150 shot on street tires or not, you obviously got alot more in your car than you show for. your mph is equivilant to a high 10 sec pass. also, you are running a time many viper owners get with very little or NO mods on there cars. that should tell you something isnt right. you can personally email me if you like and i will offer some opinions on potential problems you may be experiecing with the setup. i am currently running an NX 150 shot as well. always remember that bottle pressure is one of the most important things to remember when operating the NO2 with optimum results. what other mods do you have, what system, nx, nos, btr...

· Banned
10,158 Posts
that is common knowlege on the previous 11 sec passes but what you didnt post is the mph these 11 sec STOCK viper passes are at. I would say between 117-120 tops!!! at least for the gen 2 11 sec passes stock. snakester is at the same time at 10 mph over these guys passes. thats hugh when your talking mph. a 150 shot should be throwing a bad driver into low 11's easy if you hit the nitrous in every gear. even on stock rubber. i do it all the time on kuhmos running 11.2 at 130 all day long with only 2.0 60 foot times cause im not banging nos off the line but am using it to pull me through 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and the just hitting 4th going through the traps!!!!snakesteri am not saying that you are a bad driver at all, just that your system is not performing like it should and before you do any damage, please get this thing worked out. oh and reviewing snakesters last post, a nitrous express kit is designed to give the intended shot used to the wheels, so your 150 shot should give you 600hp to the rubber not what your seeing. torgue should hit mid 600 easy!!!. did you ever dyno with air fuel, you are not setup right. ask any experienced nitrous guy before its too late. BOOM

· Banned
10,158 Posts
nice to see the retraction tank... i wasnt trying to be an asshole to you just help you see that as a person that does frequent the track, both racing and watching that you time was better than great for any viper. i never heard of a cheese track like the one you tested at say, oh our 1/8 mile is 250 ft short. WTF is that. waste of time and your money. you should have told that inbred that the best part of him ran down his mommas leg. LOL! peace bro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.